What's new

Morocco officially uses Bitcoin for the first time

This is definitely good news for the crypto world as a whole and for Morocco because it shows they are moving in the right direction because the impact of crypto can't be downplayed anymore

A great move for the country, and this will really boost the economy of morroco.
Nigeria may be facing some crypto delima at the moment but I bet very soon Nigeria will adopt crypto
That is a good and welcoming development for the people of morroco and africa at large , knowing fully well that someday bitcoin will soon be generally accepted in Africa.

These is really good news to hear of Morocco using cryptocurrency it is a good idea, because cryptocurrency is really to invest into it and make money.

a nice move by the morrocan government and also a push up for bitcoin
saddening as it may be, nigeria has the highest number of crypto users in africa but the greedy individuals in the government sector would not allowed it to be approve.
ii always believed nigeria would be the first african country to adopt crypto but here we are draining down the gutters

Wow! This is a very mouth watering offer for the people of Morocco to take advantage of. With this, it is clear that Bitcoin will continue to grow in value and popularity. I believe that some other countries will follow suit soon. Personally, I have not lost hope in Bitcoin for one day no matter how the value falls because I know that it will definitely bounce back just as seen lately.

I am beginning to understand why crypto may last long and become as old as fiat, more Countries will definitely adopt the same system as time goes on, congratulations Morocco!
Yeah congratulations to Morocco. Also congratulations to El Salvador who also decided to accept Bitcoin cryptocurrency as legal tender. I hope everyone will accept Bitcoin.

This is a country that knows the benefit of bitcoin and other crypto currency. They know that investing in bitcoin is a great deal. I don't know when my government will see the same benefits in crypto currency

Wow! This is good but what happens to the ministry when the value of Bitcoin dips don't get me wrong I applaud their methodology

I am against using Bitcoin as a payment forum. Bitcoin is an asset that will be profitable if you invest for a long term. Since Bitcoin supply has a limitation, the price will continue to grow in the future.

This is a nice news in crytocurrency market. Even Nigeria will soon have their CBN crytocurrency. Then we will be able to legalize crytocurrency market here.

This is certainly a good news but sadly, bitcoin and all other crypto currencies are banned in my country. Since it is banned we cannot use banks to buy bitcoin or withdraw bitcoin to the banks

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back