Monopoly Go

Reverie

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$2.2800USD
Biznotes
Have you played Monopoly Go? It's apparently the #1 mobile board game in the world presently.

It has the classic board appearance from the original board game. They have new tokens you can earn/win though which I like! It is a social experience as well because if you need help you can trade cards with people to complete photo albums. You earn these cards randomly of course and it's just imagery that is fun and following a theme. Once you complete an album you earn more rolls and maybe coins!

Often people are having to spend their real money to buy more stickers/cards, coins, rolls. So it is smart on the devloper end of things. They have created a system that makes people addicted and they must continue to play. You earn a few rolls per hour, so you can play every hour a few rolls, or you can wait all day. They also have events that transpire for you to be more interested in the game!

There are facebook groups, discord groups, and people are creating chats with friends and family in order to play together!

Very cool, thanks for sharing. I just downloaded and checked it out and the only disappointing thing for me is that it's not a geolocation type game... I've played my share of Pokemon Go so that's what I was initially imagining when I saw the "go" in the title, but I see now it's strictly a virtual board game. So my mistake there but I do think Monopoly could potentially be a neat geolocation game if someone figured out the mechanics of it.

Nonetheless, seems very fun to play with others, if you know any other Monopoly fans.

Monopoly doesn't seem to have stayed that popular since the 80s or 90s, I don't think, except for maybe the McDonald's Monopoly game which has been my only consistent exposure over the years (lol).

@EchoRomero that would have been a smart idea for a game - to get around the board the fastest you need the most movement! Plus all the things you could have gotten "extra rolls" to give you bonus or something. Now we'll have to think of something just as creative and keep that idea going! XD

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back