Not open for further replies.

Nimra Saeed

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Every social media app that provides us earning through monetization has its own terms and conditions. Every one knows about the monetization of U tube.But I want to know about the monetization of facebook page.Can anyone help me?

There's no much to learn about requirements other than respecting the rules and terms of use , and paying ofcourse, you'll need to verify a valid payment method so you can pay for an offer to advertise your page , select the audience you want to target and duration , and you're good to go!

Requirement to monetization on Facebook are Publish videos from a page.Meet our Partner monetization Policies.Have 30,000+ 1-minute views.Have 10,000 followers.Publish videos eligible for in-stream ads.

Every social media app that provides us earning through monetization has its own terms and conditions. Every one knows about the monetization of U tube.But I want to know about the monetization of facebook page.Can anyone help me?
I don't know of any monetization on Facebook, I know they rather make money from users.
I have asked myself, what value has my Facebook account added to me especially money wise? Non is the answer, soon people may abandon their Facebook account for site that will pay them.

I don't know of any monetization on Facebook, I know they rather make money from users.
I have asked myself, what value has my Facebook account added to me especially money wise? Non is the answer, soon people may abandon their Facebook account for site that will pay them.
I think it's a new feature many people don't know of.

Once you have a certain number of views for the videos on your page and a certain number of followers, they place ads (don't know how too) on your page.

That's how you make money with it.

The only way you can monetize a facebook page is by selling products from your page or publishing sponsored posts or promoting products and services. You can also monetize facebook videos, however, I have never tried this and I do not know how this is done. I hear that only a few countries can participate in video monetization.

Yes dear You must pass and remain compliant with Facebook's Partner Monetization Policies. You have to publish from a Page (not a profile) with at least 10,000 followers. You must be at least 18 years old. You must live in a country eligible for in-stream ads

Agree with you every platform/apps that accepts monetization of ones business site, youtube channel, blog site, facebook page etc. Have terms and regulations to adhere to before making the go with them. Facebook page monetization is just like other monetization sites like youtube. Purchase ad pack from facebook directly pay with any payment gateway. And you will be given ads permission to run freely in your page. Those ads will enable other members to toggle easily about what you deal on. Because facebook will use that ad pack you bought to promote your page.

Have been on Facebook for quite a long time and I've never heard of Facebook monetization, to me I don't think Facebook can be monetized because Facebook is just a social media you can go in and read chat, post and as well as meeting new people,if you need a reasonable answer from what you have just ask , you must explain how Facebook can be monetized to us that don't know maybe from there we can be able to explain what you asked us better, explain for us to understand and we will answer your question
Post automatically merged:

Have been on Facebook for quite a long time and I've never heard of Facebook monetization, to me I don't think Facebook can be monetized because Facebook is just a social media you can go in and read chat, post and as well as meeting new people,if you need a reasonable answer from what you have just ask , you must explain how Facebook can be monetized to us that don't know maybe from there we can be able to explain what you asked us better, explain for us to understand and we will answer your question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back