What's new

Missed Bitcoin or BNB? Then don't miss this one! Get USD 1.5 in 5 seconds everyday

Many many complications, lol. It even got to an extent that even many scam air drop would give one task to do in promise to deliver air drop and then on the sale date they would ask one to make some deposit to claim the whole air drop

This is one of the main reasons why I am absolutely not interested in Air Drops at all. Even the legit Air Drops would pay in tokens that have no value at all. In the end, you just suffer.

If you want to profit from crypto market, do not invest in something that is not yet listed on popular exchanges like Binance or Coinbase. Ir could be a rug pull and you might lose your invetsment.

I have Hi dollar account and I claim daily rewards even though I can't really say if it is genuine or not that's the problem with this numerous airdrops around it is at the end that one will know if it is genuine or not.

To be very honest I don't have much interest in most of those programs which will allow you to wait for some a while to get money without doing anything. You will later end of Discovery that you I just wasting your time doing nothing with the hope of making money. I prefer to do some work and get paid instantly.

I really commend you for taking your time to post such a long review on how to earn in hi dollars platform. Though I am not doubting if this platform is legit or not, but I think it sounds to good to be true. And locking your earnings for a whole year before withdrawal is what I don't understand. Interested members can go ahead but as for me, I will continue with other earning platform. Thanks for sharing.
The truth is that most of this type of earnings does not last long. They will give freebies for a moment and then disappear into the thin air after they must have made lots of money from the users.

Hi, thanks for introducing Hi ecosystem here. Is this similar to the staking operations in Polkadot and Cardano? Can we swap our old, or other cryptocurrencies to buy this token or is it possible only with a fiat currency such as USD?

This looks really promising though. A big mistake for anyone to undermine the prospects of any crypto currency as it might have a good break someday and those who already invested into it would profit much.

To be very honest I don't have much interest in most of those programs which will allow you to wait for some a while to get money without doing anything. You will later end of Discovery that you I just wasting your time doing nothing with the hope of making money. I prefer to do some work and get paid instantly.
This is true line do work and get paid from that work, iam not sure this airdrop legit or not , but so many other airdrops disturbed coins but they are locked for certain period, but who knows those coins exist are disappears when the period ends.

"Hi Dollars is leveraging blockchain technology to build services that are not-for-profit and community powered. Members are the key stakeholders of the hi ecosystem and they are committed to maximizing membership value. Their pilot service is the development of the world’s first universal..."

It is totally free and you can get USD 1.48 (current value) worth of Hi Dollars crypto everyday within 5 seconds.
It has already risen 6 times in 6 months and even better it's already on exchange platform, Pancakeswap and Uniswap:) It will be on other exchanges later on...

You can join here, by invitation only,
https://hi.com/ssalmonss

Register in telegram, fill in ssalmonss as referrer, then download their app for easy access and monitoring.

You can see their price on coinmarketcap.com
It has rised 5 times in 6 months, Join today before it skyrockets!

**Remember MUST do KYC level 1 (verify account) or else they may delete unverified accounts next year

Feel free to discuss/ask questions:)
So what about it now ? is it still in existence and are they still in operation ? That is what I am interested to know. normally I am always sceptical of platforms like this as I believe they are not always trusted.

I really commend you for taking your time to post such a long review on how to earn in hi dollars platform. Though I am not doubting if this platform is legit or not, but I think it sounds to good to be true. And locking your earnings for a whole year before withdrawal is what I don't understand. Interested members can go ahead but as for me, I will continue with other earning platform. Thanks for sharing.
The questions that you have asked is one of the reasons why I am very sceptical about jumping into any kind of money website. There are always some hidden details that you will not know and you have to find out the hard way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back