What's new

Mining with your device or joining a mining pool??

When we speak regarding cryptocurrency, a mining pool is where miners pool their resources together to increase their processing power while keeping the costs low. ... For many, using mining pools are a much more profitable option

Both are good ways to accumulate a cryptocurrency but I would prefer to mine from a pool in other to be able to have large quantity. So person's still mine from there phone though I can't do that at the moment.

Mining Bitcoin with your device is very good, if you have the time and the right source
You have control over everything, you just have to find a legit mining platform

We know how hard it is to mine considerable amount of Cryptocurrency, either BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, etc. using a mobile phone or any other device to mine Cryptocurrency is never easy. You can never earn enough coins that will bring you profit for your time well invested in mining with your phone. If you consider the battery consumption, over hitting it causes to your device, you gonna see it doesn't worth it. But joining a legit mining pool company, and taking part in their mining block can be worthwhile, and profitable also.

What is your take between mining with your device or joining a mining pool company to share a mining block, which one do you prefer??
I have tried minning monero on my phone and I regretted it,it took control of my phone before I could recover it,so I prefer sticking to minning pool, the aim is to gain more.

We know how hard it is to mine considerable amount of Cryptocurrency, either BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, etc. using a mobile phone or any other device to mine Cryptocurrency is never easy. You can never earn enough coins that will bring you profit for your time well invested in mining with your phone. If you consider the battery consumption, over hitting it causes to your device, you gonna see it doesn't worth it. But joining a legit mining pool company, and taking part in their mining block can be worthwhile, and profitable also.

What is your take between mining with your device or joining a mining pool company to share a mining block, which one do you prefer??
I prefer mining with my device than joining a minning pool because I have never have any cause to regret my action since I started minning my crypto currency with my device.

Hmm..... Mining with phones can be frustrating! The annoying part is after mining the threshold, you will discover you can withdraw!

Hmm..... Mining with phones can be frustrating! The annoying part is after mining the threshold, you will discover you can withdraw!
Apart from the new cryptocurrency projects with low demand for mining , mining with phone is very frustrating, infact it is not possible to mine successful with phone

I have tried mining with my own device and even tried mining on mining pools. According to my experience, it does not make much difference. I was not able to gain anything more when I joined the pool. I was getting what my device was able to generate. So it does not really matter. If you want to mine crypto, you need really, really powerful hardware, not a pool.

I don't do the first nor the second. I'm not eager to invest in a such risky field (what if the pool scams or the cryptocurrencies lose its value after purchase?) nor I'm happy to destroy my notebook or mobile components. My husband quickly burned his PC GPU while mining and the expense for a new one was not worth the amount mined. If we don't count on a very powerful device (at least 12 or 16 GIGA RAM, 6 GIGA of a dedicated GPU, Intel Core i-9 processor, but it would cost thousands of dollars), better is to forget device mining. Better for our devices and our pockets. I really prefer to earn cryptocurrencies instead of investing or mining with a weak device. Today there are apps and platforms where is possible to earn discreetly, even if these earnings can't compare to mining.

Since I learnt that one could trade crypto currency and even invest without doing much work and s get more returns I have not paid more attention on mining since it is time consuming.

It is better to mine with your own device. But you can't mine on your PC, you need special equipment to mine. Mining pool is low rewarding, sometimes you can even get scamed in a mining pool

This kind of things can very much go sideways and as such I think it depends on the network that you are even trying to use. On a general perspective mining as part of a group is much more better and profitable.

Unless you have a highly powerful gadget, I would not advise mining with it.
If you are certain of where you are putting your resources in a mining pool, it might be a good idea.
I think each choice has advantages and disadvantages.

Joining the mining pool is the easiest way to get started with mining, however, it is also risky because you could be easily scammed. In order to mine on your device you need high end device.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back