What's new

Mining with your device or joining a mining pool??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
We know how hard it is to mine considerable amount of Cryptocurrency, either BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, etc. using a mobile phone or any other device to mine Cryptocurrency is never easy. You can never earn enough coins that will bring you profit for your time well invested in mining with your phone. If you consider the battery consumption, over hitting it causes to your device, you gonna see it doesn't worth it. But joining a legit mining pool company, and taking part in their mining block can be worthwhile, and profitable also.

What is your take between mining with your device or joining a mining pool company to share a mining block, which one do you prefer??

We know how hard it is to mine considerable amount of Cryptocurrency, either BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, etc. using a mobile phone or any other device to mine Cryptocurrency is never easy. You can never earn enough coins that will bring you profit for your time well invested in mining with your phone. If you consider the battery consumption, over hitting it causes to your device, you gonna see it doesn't worth it. But joining a legit mining pool company, and taking part in their mining block can be worthwhile, and profitable also.

What is your take between mining with your device or joining a mining pool company to share a mining block, which one do you prefer??
Mining with your device is not recommended at all. It can easily destroy the CPU of device which is the brain and this will slow performance of your device or it won't even work at all.

Joining a mining pool whereby you guys pool resources together to mine cryptocurrencies and later share the cryptocurrencies that you guys have mined is the best option to mining.
Mining through your smartphone device is not advisable at all, apart from the fact that it will hurt your r device, you won't be able to mine any significant coin that will be worthwhile the amount of time, resources that you have invested.

I prefer mining with my device, it will be easy to track my progress, and follow up on any issue.

Also I don't really believe in the mining pool stuff, there are too many issues with it.

It's really tempting to mine with your phone,since it's difficult these days to find a mining site that doesn't scam or require huge investment.

But considering how badly you can destroy your device, it's definitely not worth it.

I would not recommend mining with your device unless you have a very powerful device. A mining pool may be a good idea provided you are very sure of where you are pooling your resources into. I feel that both options have its pros and cons.

I prefer mining with my device, it will be easy to track my progress, and follow up on any issue.

Also I don't really believe in the mining pool stuff, there are too many issues with it.
Okay, their are legit mining pool company that truly mine Bitcoin. Why people doubt about mining pool is that, many scam sites have emerged cloning to be a group of mining pool. Bring doubt to the legit ones, making people to brand mining pool section scam.

Sorry, I don't understand, by mining pool, do you mean cloud mining?
because a mining pool is basically the act of miners pooling their resources together and sharing the rewards of finding a block based on the work they contributed to finding the block.

Sorry, I don't understand, by mining pool, do you mean cloud mining?
because a mining pool is basically the act of miners pooling their resources together and sharing the rewards of finding a block based on the work they contributed to finding the block.
Cloud mining and mining pool sections. Cloud mining involve a person investing his funds into a mining platform through a contract means that can take six months or one year, their about before yielding out result. Why mining pool is a mining platform where group of miners come together to share mining block, providing mining hardware and other equipments to carry mining activities efficiently.

Neither because Mining crytpocurrencies ain't feasible anymore.
In the beginning of digital money(Cryptocurrencies), more modest players could mine Bitcoins effectively; in any case, presently it's enormous business, and the gear you'd need and the power costs alone can gobble up your benefits rapidly.

i believe joining a mining pool is lot better , you get the coin done quicker than you can alone, which results in much quicker profit for everyone, but the issue is that the profit is low even if it's quick, but still better than nothing

I've heard enough of mining pool or whatever. But I still don't understand what you mean by mining pool. I do some cloud mining on phone but not yielding anything for me. So, I need to learn how to go about it now if there is anyone to put me through. I'm willing to learn.

It is almost impossible to mine with a device because it lacks the specifications needed for successful Mining. Joining a mining pool such as dualmine , Genesis mine is quite better and more profitable.
The device won't be affected by it

Solo mining for some coins is difficult to get profit, BTC, LTC, BCH, so we have to join a mining pool to get profit, but there are some cryptos such as Doge, which can still be done by solo mining.

Mining with your device is not recommended at all. It can easily destroy the CPU of device which is the brain and this will slow performance of your device or it won't even work at all.
Is it actually possible to mine Cryptocurrency with one's phone other than using some Bot on telegram which will end up being a scam when you'll be asked to send a particular amount of bitcoin or ETH to their so-called wallet after the whole stress? Mining BTC is not something that is easy to do especially with phones

Is it actually possible to mine Cryptocurrency with one's phone other than using some Bot on telegram which will end up being a scam when you'll be asked to send a particular amount of bitcoin or ETH to their so-called wallet after the whole stress? Mining BTC is not something that is easy to do especially with phones
Everything about telegram bot mining is a scam and you need to be very careful. Even with the phone mining, it's possible although but not profitable because the harm is much more greater than the good. Maybe joining a legit mining pool like dualmine might be the only good way to mine if one really want to mine crypto.

You can only do cryptocurrency mobile miningwith smartphones that use Android, as it's the only mining-friendly operating system formobile devices. Moreover, the market is flooded with apps created for Android that allow you to mine Bitcoin directly from yoursmartphone. ... So, iOS owners can't do anymobile mining.

Instead of mining with your phone, which will surely destroy it in the long run without any significant profit to show for it, won't it be better to join a legitimate mining pool?

Here you just need to invest a good sum of money upfront.

Mining with your device is absolutely nonesense it doesn't work like the machine, I won't advise you to do so unless you want to distroy your computer, joining mining pool is far more better cos your investment must surely yeild profit, you can maximize your Profit over time.

it is not advisable for you to mine cryptocurrencies with your device because you are doing your device more harm than good and there is a higher possibility that your device may break down and may never function again, mining in pools is always the best option for effective mining

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back