Not open for further replies.

to7update

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Not many music styles have the same drum rhythm as metal, as just this weekend I came across the latest Metallica album and I loved it, the sound of the past in all it's splendor... Anyone knows this last album? What about metal in general?

Those guys are the best. There are quite a few classic or bands composed with old elements who don't produce any quality new material, but these guys just proved the opposite, as this is their best sound ever.

[video=youtube]

There is no better band to represent this Rock sub-style than Metallica.

Those guys are simply amazing. I'm very much a fan of them, and I already had the opportunity to go to two shows of them. They are even more incredible live. The mood of their show is surreal.

Lars Ulrich is somewhat of a god when it comes to drummers in my opinion, and people that don't even like bands such as Metallica can appreciate just what he's done for this genre of music. It's fairly unusual for a drummer to command as much attention as he does and a lot of that though is presence rather than through his skill.

I'm not saying that he isn't a good drummer because he obviously is, and Metallica wouldn't be around if it wasn't for him in the first place as he was one of the co-founders, but he's stuck to a style that works best for him and made the Metallica sound what it is today. Listen to his drumming on their very first album, and while on the latest album it sounds more polished, it's still got that raw sound that we associate with Metallica and it hasn't changed all that much over the years, but I mean that in a good way.

To each their own I guess is how I have to approach this one. I think that most times I am able to appreciate where the music comes from, but for some reason this genre seems to escape me in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back