Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
I think doctors try to make medical explanations for many things where either a medical answer is just one reason or it is not the reason.

On January 23, 2022, during a sermon, Locke claimed that obsessive-compulsive disorder and autism spectrum disorder "could be" forms of demonic possession: "Are you telling me my kid's possessed? No. I'm telling you your kid could be "demonized" and attacked but your doctor calls it autism." This statement was condemned by advocates for neurodivergent people and the Autism Faith Network.[17][18]

Anyway, this preacher will be condemned as a whack-job, but myself, I've ran into so many people and it seems like they were possessed. There's just something not cool about them, something odd. I would throw all these terms like autism, OCD, narcissism into that boat.

Note: I've had real experiences with these people for an extended time. This is not just random encounters.

Note: I also suffer from autism, 2nd level, supposedly. However, I don't think that's the real problem.

Last edited:
What a thought-provoking topic you've brought up! Mental health is like a puzzle with countless pieces, and exploring its connection to the spiritual realm adds a fascinating dimension. Personally, I believe that mental health is a multifaceted journey that can be influenced by various factors, including spirituality. While some may find solace and strength in their spiritual beliefs during challenging times, others might struggle to reconcile their mental well-being with their spiritual experiences.

Regarding the question posed in the topic, I think it's crucial to acknowledge that mental illness is a complex issue that can't be neatly categorized solely within the realms of science or spirituality. It's a delicate balance, and each person's journey is unique. Sharing experiences and insights can help shed light on different perspectives and perhaps offer comfort to those grappling with similar challenges.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back