What's new

Maximum number of coins to trade.

As for me, I can not take the risk of investing in many coins at the same time, the maximum amount of coins I can go for is 5, and I will be sure that most of them have good future value to avoid stories that touch.
It also depends on my investment ,if the coins are really many i would really love to get the coins and store them, it all depends on how big my investment is for me to buy coin

I don't really know if there is limit to the numbers of coin you can trade, but I can advise you as an investor to trade on the popular coin and also make observation before investing.

There are millions of Crypto coins available in different Exchange plaforms available for either short of long time Investment but certainly one can not invest in all of them at a time but is better to invest in more than one coin In order to stay safe. Personally I can invest in up to 20 coins with a minimum of $15. How about you?.
It is best to invest in Multiple cryptocurrency coins however at the same time you have to make sure that the coins that you are investing in does have a future. There's no point in wasting it multiple coins that do not have a sufficient market to show growth within the future. I think investing in up to 10 coins is sufficient because it allows you to still stay up-to-date with the news surrounding each of these coins.

It is best to invest in Multiple cryptocurrency coins however at the same time you have to make sure that the coins that you are investing in does have a future. There's no point in wasting it multiple coins that do not have a sufficient market to show growth within the future. I think investing in up to 10 coins is sufficient because it allows you to still stay up-to-date with the news surrounding each of these coins.
Yeah , offcourse before Investing you need to understand the road map of the project , the aim, the team and total supply of the coin though sometimes if it high they do burn to reduce the number of coins in circulation.

Lolz, these is serious o, you mean you can use 15 dollars to invest in 20 cryptocurrency ? Haa that is too much o,i can't invest less than 10 dollars in a coin.
Post automatically merged:

Lolz, these is serious o, you mean you can use 15 dollars to invest in 20 cryptocurrency ? Haa that is too much o,i can't invest less than 10 dollars in a coin.

The only thing that stops me from investing in as many as 10 coins is lack of funds. There are many good projects out there and it wouldn't be bad to have some of many of them.

I don't really know if there is limit to the numbers of coin you can trade, but I can advise you as an investor to trade on the popular coin and also make observation before investing.
Yeah its better to observe a coin before Investing ,so you could easily calculate your profit and loss and know the next step you are willing to take

Yeah , offcourse before Investing you need to understand the road map of the project , the aim, the team and total supply of the coin though sometimes if it high they do burn to reduce the number of coins in circulation.
This is the first time I'm hearing about actually burning a coin in order to try and reduce the number that is in circulation. Is this a common occurrence with cryptocurrencies and is there any of the major cryptocurrencies that have done this in the past that you can give me an example with?

There are millions of Crypto coins available in different Exchange plaforms available for either short of long time Investment but certainly one can not invest in all of them at a time but is better to invest in more than one coin In order to stay safe. Personally I can invest in up to 20 coins with a minimum of $15. How about you?.
I think one investing base on what he or she could afford to lose,so as for me if I am in a position to invest higher I will do but right now I can't invest more than $20 at a go and I always try to invest carefully once am sure of it I will do it but if not I keep my cryptocurrency back in my wallet for safety tho.

Concerning the maximum amount of cryptocurrency coin to trade. Well, it is good to have a trade or investment with more than one cryptocurrency coin, try and look for the ones that their market value are still low but they are of great potentials of having a rise as time goes. There are quite a large number of cryptocurrency coin now not all will make that massive rise so be careful on what coin your are investing into

If I will advise any one to invest in Crypto currencies, these coins called safemoon, safemars and safemusk are potential coins that could earn you huge profit in a very short time.

Bitcoin has become the de facto norm for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs. Bitcoin was not only a trendsetter, ushering in a flood of cryptocurrencies based on a decentralised peer-to-peer network; it has also become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring a much legion of believers and spinoffs.

depends on you as a person, if you believe you are able to concentrate on all of them at the same time, then invest in as much as you want, it's also recommended, so you don't lose that much, because atleast one of those coins will gain value over the others, so you'll make profit

Depending on your risks absorber level, you can invest in as many number of coins as possible once you have the funds needed and what it takes.

Depending on your risks absorber level, you can invest in as many number of coins as possible once you have the funds needed and what it takes.
Actually you're right but we just be very careful of some of these coins that are fake before you know once they're listed after a while they order listed on the exchange platform and members lose their funds.

Yours is just like mine. I also invest in about twenty coins. I use binance for my crypto investment and sometimes I swap from one coin to another.

Best Cryptocurrency Exchange Platforms: First Look, coins - Coinmama; No ID required - Bisq; Attractive trading, Some bugs and issues.

I don't trade, I am after investing. Currently, I have invested in 4 diffeent crypto currencies, bitcoins, bitcoin cash, ethereum and litecoins. I would like to add bnb, doge and ripple to my portfolio

There is no particular limit to the number of coin you can trade in the market it all depends on how much you have and the choice of coin you wishes to invest on

As for me l consider a lot of factors before investing in coins and mostly we all want to choose coins with high potentials in the future. But truly l can't say a maximum number l can invest, all that matters is the potential and the capital.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back