What's new

NEWS Mastercard to Help Banks Offer Crypto Trading — Executive Says Crypto Is on the ‘Cusp of Really Going Mainstream’

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Payments giant Mastercard has introduced a new program called Crypto Source to enable financial institutions to offer crypto trading and other related services to their customers. Mastercard has partnered with Paxos Trust Company to support this program. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

I still do not see how this will help resurrect crypto honestly. The trust has long been broken and any resurgence will only create more room for people to go in greedy - the whole purpose has been defeated.

I still do not see how this will help resurrect crypto honestly. The trust has long been broken and any resurgence will only create more room for people to go in greedy - the whole purpose has been defeated.
It might not but it would slightly help in some cases in which citizens are not allowed to buy cryptocurrency directly from their bank account. . And it's only few countries that bans citizens from dealing with cryptocurrency

It might not but it would slightly help in some cases in which citizens are not allowed to buy cryptocurrency directly from their bank account. . And it's only few countries that bans citizens from dealing with cryptocurrency
You have a point there though. This can then in turn drive the crypto market to a bullish run but my major worry is the whales and other big movers that'll do anything to just make profits not minding that wasn't the main reason for establishing crypto.

Yes recent problems is clear indication that nothing going well in crypto world and many government make strict rules means it will tough to see use of crypto will increase through this channel. Although it is good for them.

You have a point there though. This can then in turn drive the crypto market to a bullish run but my major worry is the whales and other big movers that'll do anything to just make profits not minding that wasn't the main reason for establishing crypto.
Well that is another reason why the price of cryptocurrency has dropped, there are so many people that have huge influence in the price of cryptocurrencies but I wonder how they are able to do it.

That is another reason why the price of cryptocurrency has dropped; there are a lot of people who have a big influence on the price of cryptocurrency, but I'm curious.

That is another reason why the price of cryptocurrency has dropped; there are a lot of people who have a big influence on the price of cryptocurrency, but I'm curious.
MasterCard will not necessarily make the price of cryptocurrency to drop , it will expose a lot of people to cryptocurrency as they can easily buy it with their MasterCard without problem.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back