Marketplace disputes

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have a marketplace section on your forum? In case you have a marketplace section, how do you protect the transactions between the users? Do you allow users to file dispute? How do you handle disputes in the marketplace?

Sometimes a user disappears completely from the platform so even if you ban this user you will pay the user twice so this user after he cashs out earns and recovers the scammed person's assets. That is what is happening. The people must implement another system of donations. Like for example I know @AlexanderM does not allow it but this is an example how things must operates. I donate to you 5000 biznotes then it is not credited to biznotes and you cash out them. It is credited to marketplace biznotes. After @AlexanderM verify integrity of transactions then he pays you 50 $ after no one complains that @Nomad has scammed him. If biznotes are donated to Valued Contributors or Staff users and then it is credited to biznotes of receiver then @AlexanderM will pay people twice. It is just an example on how things must operates and not a suggestion on various PTP platforms.

I think a solution to this problem is adding Escrow service. I was once on a forum where peer to per transactions were protected by Escrow service and the admin charged a certain fees for this service.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back