What's new

Making Money on Rapidworkers

Rapid workers did not ask me for ID while signing up or withdrawing, but picoworkers (nor sproutgigs) asked for ID while withdrawing.

Rapid workers did not ask me for ID while signing up or withdrawing, but picoworkers (nor sproutgigs) asked for ID while withdrawing.
They ask also WBEN 8 tax form so it will be hard to provide it especially if your country doesn't include this regularization. I mean picoworkers platform for example.

They ask also WBEN 8 tax form so it will be hard to provide it especially if your country doesn't include this regularization. I mean picoworkers platform for example.
I think non-US users are exempted from filling that form. When I was withdrawing, they did not as me to fill it. All I was asked was government issued ID. These days a lot of earning platforms require you to verify your account with real ID

I think non-US users are exempted from filling that form. When I was withdrawing, they did not as me to fill it. All I was asked was government issued ID. These days a lot of earning platforms require you to verify your account with real ID
Yes, they are introducing a lot of KYC on platforms where they were not needed before, another one of them is for example Timewall, which requires you to enter a real photo of yourself, I am not willing to do that.

Yes, they are introducing a lot of KYC on platforms where they were not needed before, another one of them is for example Timewall, which requires you to enter a real photo of yourself, I am not willing to do that.
I guess even microlancer io will require some kind of kyc in the future if may they introduce referral system and will arbitrary select kyc for accounts holding 1000 satoshis or more, nothing is strange.

I guess even microlancer io will require some kind of kyc in the future if may they introduce referral system and will arbitrary select kyc for accounts holding 1000 satoshis or more, nothing is strange.
Yes. I suppose that in the near future that will be the case because more and more people make money online and move more money online, I hope it is not so draconian, so much KYC would exhaust me.

I do not like earning platforms where they ask us to submit real ID. I am fine with crypto exchange where they ask real iD as these sites are registered with financial authorities but earning platforms that are managed by individuals or small company have no rights to collect user data.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back