Making Money as a Fiction Writer

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you tried making money as a fiction writer? I have published fiction on KDP and made money from my works. I have also ghostwritten stories for clients through Upwork. If you write fiction, ghostwriting is one of the easiest ways to make money. You can easily earn $200-$300 from one book contract. If you have high traffic site you can also sell your books from your site.

I am not a writer but I feel I can make use of all the AI tools to writer fictional stories as these are quite popular, thanks for the suggestion

No, I have never written any book or ebook to tell the truth, but it sounds very interesting what you say, I am also a big fan of fiction and fantasy, so maybe I could do it, but I would need to improve my writing skills to tell the truth.

Have you tried making money as a fiction writer? I have published fiction on KDP and made money from my works. I have also ghostwritten stories for clients through Upwork. If you write fiction, ghostwriting is one of the easiest ways to make money. You can easily earn $200-$300 from one book contract. If you have high traffic site you can also sell your books from your site.
Apart from the Amazon Kindle Publishing, some people upload their fictions on Wattpad and they make money too

These days many are working as a fiction writers and definitely a good option to earn and you can even post on kindle

These days many are working as a fiction writers and definitely a good option to earn and you can even post on kindle
Writing as an Amazon Kindle publisher is the best but it will take you so much time to earn money.

Writing as an Amazon Kindle publisher is the best but it will take you so much time to earn money.

The challenge with that method is that it is going to take you a very long period of time before you can be able to start making money and it will always be paying bits by bits from the start. That is one thing that discouraged me with joining Amazon Kindle.

The challenge with that method is that it is going to take you a very long period of time before you can be able to start making money and it will always be paying bits by bits from the start. That is one thing that discouraged me with joining Amazon Kindle.

I am not sure if I am a great writer. However, I have received the best writer award when I was still studying at a high school back then. I wrote a fictional story about aliens and it was enjoyed by the school staff. I think that I may need to improve my skills. Maybe I could write a great book.

I've never tried making money as a fiction writer. I've written some other books but it's not on Fiction. I do better in writing non-fiction contents which I've sold to make money but it's not anything close to the quote you have for fiction contents.

I really haven’t tried making money as a fiction writer since I tried to publish my fantasy novel I wrote at 14 and encountered a lot of scammers that I was sharp enough not to fall for.

I also have gone to college for this subject and learned a great deal about the inner workings of publishing. I would recommend The Complete Guide to Self-Publishing and similar books. The reality is that one needs upfront capital to pay editors, designers, and printers to have any sort of quality book, and you need to be your own marketing machine, promoting your book at every single opportunity. Look at Shadiversity and the Shadow of the Conqueror series as a case study. You need a robust social media following and a robust email list.

Writing is also an industry like any other, and it has levels you are expected to go through. A book is the top level that reflects the most writing expertise. Start at the bottom and get educated on how to write poetry first, submit that and publish that. Then move on to short stories, then novels. Skipping the ladder gives you a poorer product. Why do you think that quality fantasy novels have short poems at the beginning of chapters or parts? That’s evidence that the author has put in the work to climb the writing ladder.

Meanwhile, you need to be able to take advantage of writing trends that the Big 5 publishers are capitalizing on and ride the waves, so to speak. This necessitates reading a lot of books to identify trends. What can your book capitalize on? What do readers want?

Sure, putting up an okay novel on KDP might net you a few dollars, but in order to make money off of fiction writing you need an aggressive business plan to effectively compete against entrenched businesses that have been around since the 1800s.

I've never tried making money as a fiction writer. I've written some other books but it's not on Fiction. I do better in writing non-fiction contents which I've sold to make money but it's not anything close to the quote you have for fiction contents.
What about non-fiction works, have you written and published non-fiction books on KDP or other similar platforms? I have not written and published fictions for a long time but I have a couple of non-fictions ready to publish.

I've heard about making money as a fiction writer, and I'm interested in giving it a try. Writing fiction, like novels or short stories, can be a creative and rewarding way to earn income.

I think that if a person wants to make money writing fiction, then they must have the right kind of talent. There are so many writers out there who have been very creative. However, earning money as a fictional writer is not that easy at all. People may or may not like the concepts promoted by you.

I think that if a person wants to make money writing fiction, then they must have the right kind of talent. There are so many writers out there who have been very creative. However, earning money as a fictional writer is not that easy at all. People may or may not like the concepts promoted by you.

I'm guessing you know what fictional works are about? They are all made up contents which are not real. It's like when they say fictional characters and stories. They are not in real but a story created from the mind. I lack in writing anything fictional.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back