Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
One thing I always recommend to people, is to park their username/company name on all social media sites and any other site you can sign up to. I have parked every site I can imagine, even sites like Onlyfans and so on. Main reason why is because I don't want others taking my name, as it could hurt business if someone else were to use it.

Have you ever parked your name on most sites?

I always do this as soon as I know there is a new site out there that I may use. Whether it be social media or even a new streaming platform that may come out I always secure my username so that I have it if I ever choose to use the platform before someone else manages to take the name. I have found anyone that who may have got my name on a platform before me usually doesn't use their account at all and that can be quite frustrating so being able to get it first is awesome for me.

It is really frustrating when we are not able to register a username of our choice in a particular platform and we have to hunt for some unique name.

I am not much concerned with my username., If I do not get what I want, I will always have multiple options ready. In the past, I was using my real name. These days I use screen names. Even though I have a preferred screen name, I do not have issues if I can't get it on earning sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back