What's new

Make Money through Crypto Staking

To be quite honest, this is the first time I've heard of crypto stacking. The only place I've ever started is with domain name authority stacking. You may use various tactics to increase the value of a domain name on Google and hence rank for more keywords.

Crypto staking is a well-known platform where you could earn a fixed income if you stake coins. They provide profits based on percentage every month. Polkadot is one of the most profitable coins to stake.

Wow! But this looks much more of a high risk investment. I just hope there's a compensation package incase the stake is not won.

Crypto Staking is a good way to earn passive income and it is more better than providing liquidity as there is impermanent loss with providing liquidty in exchanges.

It is only now that I understood what staking is all about. That means you deposit your crypto coin to a website that promises to pay interest. That 16% per annum is quite okay. However, the risk is still there that the value of crypto coin can drop so the interest earned may not be worth the investment.

Well, since my religion does not allow me to earn interest, I do not think that I would be staking cryptocurrency if it is strictly "interest". I have heard that it is not "interest" per say rather the money is generated through some sort of other means. But I am not sure.

It sounds okay but in the long run it dosent seem like a profitable venture. I'm sure during the duration of the staking you won't be allowed to withdraw the crypto.

It sounds okay but in the long run it dosent seem like a profitable venture. I'm sure during the duration of the staking you won't be allowed to withdraw the crypto.
What about the risk involved? Am pretty sure there are specific risks involved on these things as well. can staking be still be seen as gambling?

What about the risk involved? Am pretty sure there are specific risks involved on these things as well. can staking be still be seen as gambling?
Risks involved are actually minimal, although there is a possibility that the wallet can swipe your crypto. That only happens if the wallet isn't trusted and it is a scam.

Crypto staking is an activity to make passive income by storing crypto in a wallet for some time generally a month to validate transactions on the blockchain system and we will get new crypto rewards every month. So the way staking works is like we deposit money in the bank and will earn interest.
What cryptos can be staked?
Not all cryptocurrencies can be staked but only crypto classified as PoS that we can only stake such as Eth 2.0, Polkadot, Ethereum, Reddcoin, Cardano etc.
Types of Staking Staking
I think there are two types of crypto staking, namely independent crypto staking and joining a staking pool. Independent crypto staking or self staking we only need to install a crypto wallet that supports stake both desktop and mobile wallets, such as Atomic, Tron wallet, Yoroi etc. My experience using a mobile wallet for staking is slow to get rewards. while using desktop wallets often get synchronization disorders so that it will slow down rewards.
Join the Staking Pool, nowadays there are many sites that provide online staking, (but be careful of scam sites). So you should choose a well-known Crypto Exchange such as, OkeX, Poloniex, Binance, Kraken etc. A few months ago who also discovered a microwallet Expresscrypto.io also provides five crypto staking such as:
Tron (TRX) - Reward 6.301% yearly
Reddcoin (RDD) - reward 16% yearly
Cardano (ADA) - reward 4.011% yearly
Komodo (KMD) -reward 4.011% yearly
Tezos (XTZ) -reward 4.011% yearly.
So what do you think and your experience is crypto staking profitable?
Thanks for sharing this.
I think it's actually better than just letting your cash sit idly in the bank. It is my first time reading about crypto staking, I bet people do this without even knowing the term for it. Lol.

Bro. It's very very profitable, I've always been glad ever since I discovered this idea and there are a lot of people that have made a fortune on staking especially new sustainable projects.
Anyone with small funds should consider this seriously.

Apart from the normal way in which you can hold crypto currencies I don't know why I don't have much information about others like this staking and pools .
I have not been a fan of staking myself when it comes to the trading of cryptocurency.i like a situation where i can be able to study the market trends and know when to go into the market and make profit.

I have not been a fan of staking myself when it comes to the trading of cryptocurency.i like a situation where i can be able to study the market trends and know when to go into the market and make profit.
There is nothing wrong with staking cryptocurrency , but just that it will require a huge sum of money if you are interested to make reasonable profit . It also depends on the platform you are using for the staking.

I think that trading could be really beneficial as compared to staking if you are an expert when it comes to predicting the prices of these cryptocurrencies. However, this is one of the difficult aspect of cryptocurrency trading.

I think that trading could be really beneficial as compared to staking if you are an expert when it comes to predicting the prices of these cryptocurrencies. However, this is one of the difficult aspect of cryptocurrency trading.
I think that would be very good especially if you know how to apply the strtegy that will work for you,strategy like scalping is a good strategy to apply and day tradi g as well for busy persons.

I think that would be very good especially if you know how to apply the strtegy that will work for you,strategy like scalping is a good strategy to apply and day tradi g as well for busy persons.

The main problem is that the market is really down right now and it might not be an ideal thing to trade right now as the chances of suffering from losses are higher at the current times.

The main problem is that the market is really down right now and it might not be an ideal thing to trade right now as the chances of suffering from losses are higher at the current times.
Well if that being the case,one should should be very cautious about his trading,that is the reason why we should always be updated about our knowledge of the market.

You have to be very careful about the percentage of the cryptocurrency that is staked and how long it is going to for them to release it. You might stake and earn rewards but end up in losses.

I really don't know what crypto staking is all about but I now get it, this seems to be a good way to earn a extra amount of money, but you have to be very careful with things like this though.

I really don't know what crypto staking is all about but I now get it, this seems to be a good way to earn a extra amount of money, but you have to be very careful with things like this though.

i must admit that even I have not understood it properly. Some people state that it is just like earning rewards but you basically get paid in cryptocurrencies. I have also read different opinions regarding cryptocurrency staking.

i must admit that even I have not understood it properly. Some people state that it is just like earning rewards but you basically get paid in cryptocurrencies. I have also read different opinions regarding cryptocurrency staking.
I also don't know much about it but it looks like more of a investment platforms, seems Like you must invest a certain amount of money before you can earn.

You can actually earn a considerable amount of money with cryptocurrencies, but for this one it's sounds very new to me, you can earn money by trading different cryptocurrencies online.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back