Make Money Testing Games and Software

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
As a game and software tester, you can make a lot of money. You can find works on the site like uTest or UserTesting. Have you tried this method to make money. Well, I do not have any experience in this niche but I know a lot of people from my real life who are making money as a software tester.

I am yet to try this way to earn online because of lack of knowledge about how these websites work and pay and usually they have a higher threshold

I would like to try it if it's not so tough and the earnings are good. Can you share some of these websites from where we can find these jobs?

As a game and software tester, you can make a lot of money. You can find works on the site like uTest or UserTesting. Have you tried this method to make money. Well, I do not have any experience in this niche but I know a lot of people from my real life who are making money as a software tester.
I've heard of this website in most forums. But I was thinking if at all they'll accept me as I'm in a tier 3 country

These do pay really well because these games and software do require someone to check and test their project first before they release for general public

I would like to try it if it's not so tough and the earnings are good. Can you share some of these websites from where we can find these jobs?

I think that testing websites is a really great way of making money and people could possibly make good sum of money. However, you may need to have proper knowledge.

I've heard of this website in most forums. But I was thinking if at all they'll accept me as I'm in a tier 3 country
The platform does not restrict you just because you are form tier 3 or lower countries. However, they expect you to have skills and knowledge about the tasks.

If we have some experience in these then we can do well and if not then we need to work hard to get accustomed to it

I would have loved to try this way of making money but I am not good at anything that has to do with software.

While I love testing this software, I don't like the rates that are being offered. It would take you about a month to reach threshold of $5. It is not something I would love to do.

I need to get a hold of these websites and seems like only these pay really well and we can expect at least $100 a month from these

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back