Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS LUCKY CHEST?

Lucky chest is a rewards app for Scratch. This app gets a score of 4.1 on the Playstore.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH LUCKY CHEST?

Every time you scratch. Users have the opportunity to win cash or coins. The amount varies. For coins, multiply it with advertising.
The exchange rate for coins is 14000K for $ 5.

Offer to produce:
- Scartch
- Watching video
- Drawing

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Minimum withdrawal is $ 10 for cash.
And $ 5 for a coin exchange.

HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Download the application here
2. Collect cash and coins from scr atch and videos.
3. Cashout

Screenshot-20201221-232723.jpg

We don't really know yet, but we will find out very soon, but sir you didn't include your proof of payment at least it would have been helpful, becouse some people join anykind of app they see immediately they see any proof of payment, they believe that it's really.

This app sounds cool. Can you please tell us what is the interval waiting time when it comes to scratching the coupon? This is because usually apps like these have an interval waiting time. This is a very important question, as interval time can greatly affect the earnings.

Hi Juen, are you still working on that application? did you manage to reach the minimum withdrawal? is it legit or have you abandoned the site?

the site sounds good and looks good as a design, I was curious if you have worked with it before and received any payment. not to consume myself in vain for him ..

I've seen apps like this come and go because their projects aren't having a sustainable plan so that when a lot o people sign up or rush in, there's then problems of keeping up with initial promises.

After trying out this app, I've found it to be fun, but really frustrating. The app only pays you a few cents per cycle of scratch-offs, and with a 10 dollar minimum payment, earning with this app will take forever.

The app also offers alternate forms of payment in coins, which add up to a Paypal gift card, but that is at a rate of 14,000,000 coins for $5. You earn about 150,000 coins a day if you really keep at it, which means that you'll earn payout in around 140 days. Not worth it.

The app also tries to get you to watch ads at every turn, first by offering to double your money if you do and then requiring it for certain scratch offs. Given that I know that game developers make money off these video ads (which are long and time consuming) it's clear that the developers are earning way more than the pittance they may eventually pay out for the time invested in the app.

Almost all these apps work in the same way, they offer you to earn a few cents a day, then they put a high minimum withdrawal which is almost impossible to reach, and finally, they play you ads every 10 seconds with which they line their pockets, it makes no sense to waste time there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back