What's new

Looking to learn graphic design or brush up on your skills without shelling out tuition?

Harich

Jan 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In our visual world, graphic design is an increasingly important skill for all kinds of creatives to have. For photographers and creatives in the fashion world, knowing the basics of Photoshop and the principles of graphic design is crucial for giving your work that professional edge.

In our visual world, graphic design is an increasingly important skill for all kinds of creatives to have. For photographers and creatives in the fashion world, knowing the basics of Photoshop and the principles of graphic design is crucial for giving your work that professional edge.
I know a bit of graphic, I do a little Coral Drawing, but like some said, coral draw is just basic graphics and I agree, I should sharpen my graphical skills.

One draw back for me is that I don't have a PC, I only depend on my office computer, I need a PC to sharpen my graphic skills because I really need it.

Graphic designing is a high demand skill. These days one doesn't need to spend heavily on acquiring such skill, as almost all the tutorials are online for free, on YouTube. They are also cheap paid courses on udemy.

Yes you are right that graphic designing profession has become a very trending profession now a days. It is a very good and easy method of earning money online. Freelancer and Fiverr websites are best for this profession.
Post automatically merged:

Yes you are right that graphic designing profession has become a very trending profession now a days. It is a very good and easy method of earning money online. Freelancer and Fiverr websites are best for this profession.

practice, practice and practice . Do competitions , challenge others that are better than you, read about tools and practice them .
It is necessary that you rival with people with a higher skill level than you are for a benefit to be acquired , and yeah it is very possible to manifest great skill out of your own practice instead of a tuition.
Once you get to a respectable skill level you'll see that graphic design isn't a domain that would be underestimated , in fact you'll be introduced to many professional sites and get even more opportunities than of the average freelance

I think you have a point @Op, Graphics design is an evolving profession that needs constant skill sharpening and update. The same with programmers they both need to stay abreast of the game or risk being outdated.

Graphic designing is a great lesson for gifted students who can achieve a lot by achieving it and I think you should not spend too much money on it. There is a lot of content on YouTube that is absolutely free. Many teachers Teaching is absolutely free on YouTube and I think there is no better platform than YouTube to learn graphic design.

This is true and an important advice for improvements to those who needs it. These days, everyone just rushes into doing the same thing. They don't seek for improvement and an edge over others in the same industry or business. Knowing a bit of design for those whom their jobs and professions go in that direction will give them that touch of professionalism and edge.

Graphic design might be difficult to learn solo, it is better to look for an expert to train you except you're exceptionally good. There are some terms and aspect of graphic design that can not be understood alone except you find an expert to tell you.

Graphic design or any sort of graphic is the most sought out type if gig asides wiring so if you want to learn it and us committed to being very good at think it is profitable.

At times I find it very difficult to march or relate some content of a post to their thread titles. Some thread title can be so misleading. Personally, I like going straight to the point with my thread title. People should be able to know what to expect when they open the content of a thread. That is just my opinion though.

It all depends on what you want and your areas of interest with the available capital that you have in your disposal to fund any of it. I will advice you to first learn graphics designing before going to school as you can also earn a living with it when you are in the school.

There are a lot of free resources and tools that will help you learn almost anything without spending a dime. AS far s graphic designing is considered, you sill need to invest on saftware like photoshop or corel draw

I am not into the graphics design gig myself. But if you will want to do a brush up on your skills on the gig itself, you will need to constantly acquaint yourself with videos and tutorials from places like YouTube sometimes

You can use youtube as your guide my friend. You can also find other free learning sites to practice too. Such sites offer free membership but with limited time.

Learning graphic design is very important, most especially when you are earning online. This will go along way to helping your online career. You could lay hands on free YouTube tutorials on fundamental of graphic design. You can also check online for free certified course.

Graphics design is a very good skill to learn in the Digital world as at today. If you want to learn it you use Youtube as a free tool to learn it because there are different videos you can use to that effect

In this digital era there are a lot of free course materials a lot in the internet today that can help you to be a good graphic designer such as in places like YouTube.

Like seriously I wish to learn about graphic design as well but I don't think I could stay that long to learn it, because I have many bills to pay to me learning that won't be easy for me because my mind won't stay in one place.

Graphic design is an important skill, when you are very skillful you make more money from it, the most interesting part is that there are many site where one can make money, through graphic

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back