What's new

Long term or short trem Investment, which one is more preferably???

depending on the money you have and the financial goals you have set, you can choose between short term and long term investment. You can profit more from long term investment if you continue to compound your return on investment. Short term investment can also make money but the return will always be lower.
It's very true if you continue to compound your interest you can benefit slot from long term investment,I can remember 2years ago when I buy crypto and hold it for about 8 months when the price appreciate my buy status seriously I sold it and make double of what I bought it so long term investment is very profitable.but there is nothing wrong if you have short term investment you can as well make something out of there seating down and not even taking a step is the worst

I'll go into long-term investment because that is one of the most profitable to me as far as investment is concern and I do not have time to do all this short investment of a thing except it is not from a trusted, that is what I will do
The hard truth is that not many long-term investments have that capacity to give you better ROI. You need to watch and understand why you are making such an investment to avoid making mistakes in the long-run.

From my point of view, long-term investments are more profitable as long as you can identify an investment with future potential and that at the time you want to invest in it is undervalued, that is the most difficult process, that is, identifying a Value investing, short-term investments tend to be riskier since the market sometimes acts very volatile due to news and unexpected events.

From my point of view, long-term investments are more profitable as long as you can identify an investment with future potential and that at the time you want to invest in it is undervalued, that is the most difficult process, that is, identifying a Value investing, short-term investments tend to be riskier since the market sometimes acts very volatile due to news and unexpected events.
They make a clear vision for you because if you do short term investment the vision is not visible and especially if the conception is wrong from the beginning you may regret it but it will be to late for that.

It depends on your financial goals and risk tolerance. Long-term investments typically offer higher potential returns, but also carry more risk. Short-term investments are generally more stable but may offer lower returns. It's important to diversify and consider your individual circumstances when making investment decisions.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back