Logo regrets?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A company I know of had changed their logo recently only to regret it. Now they are not sure what to do about it. Do they revert back to the old one or try a different new ones?

The problem with this is consuming customers and wasting money. It is all a risk!

A company I know of had changed their logo recently only to regret it. Now they are not sure what to do about it. Do they revert back to the old one or try a different new ones?

The problem with this is consuming customers and wasting money. It is all a risk!
I think a company has the right to rebrand it's logo to any other form it pleases. If it notices that it is not appealing to it's customers, then it's better to change it for an acceptable one.

I think that they should first of all try to spend some time in trying to make people understand the concept of the logo so that many people are going to get accustomed to it.

I think that they should first of all try to spend some time in trying to make people understand the concept of the logo so that many people are going to get accustomed to it.
I know once you invest in a new logo, you have your packaging and everything changed to reflect that so as a company that is not satisfied with the change, it can be a big loss.

As a business enterprises, changing your logo has to do with a of research which you need to carry out in order to know the possible outcome of the change you are planning to make .

rebranding can be advantageous as well as disadvantageous. It all depends on how you do it. If you do market research and try to find an answer to your question, "Will rebranding help" I think you will get a better answer. By the way, most of the time rebranding can be helpful if you are struggling with sales.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back