What's new

Logicpro.biz: A Scam Website

Where do you guys gets this websites from? I keep wondering if these sites are actually genuine seriously. It's time to get focused on some online earning platforms than the other.

Logicpro is an investment website that promises to pay a whooping 0.5 percent per day on your investment. They claim that the minimum amount a person can invest is almost $10. The problem is that they will block your funds for 30 days and they claim that they pay at the end of those 30 days when the term ends. This website was paying for one year when it started. However, Logicpro is now a scam website and they will not pay you at all. I advise everyone to stay away from this scam website.
I'm actually very happy that you were able to understand that this is actually a scam website which it is not safe for people to get involved in and make it a public knowledge so people will stay away from it.

I'm actually very happy that you were able to understand that this is actually a scam website which it is not safe for people to get involved in and make it a public knowledge so people will stay away from it.

The sad thing is that many scammers are now creating many professionally looking sites and many people fall for them. In the past, there was a site called "Bitcoloan" and it deceived many people. A site that asks for money will surely turn into a scam one day.

Payment #1
Thanks

LogicPro 01.png

06:14 27.11.21 Receive xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
Logic Pro +1.00 2.8 Received Payment 1.00 USD from account U17474660.
Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to Bishwaraj from LogicPro.

The sad thing is that many scammers are now creating many professionally looking sites and many people fall for them. In the past, there was a site called "Bitcoloan" and it deceived many people. A site that asks for money will surely turn into a scam one day.
There is no way that I'm going to fall for any kind of website that ask me to pay any amount of money even if it's $5 for me to be able to make money from it.

A lot of these sites are just scam. They remind me of how my dad fell to wonder banks around 2007; he sold his car and never recovered a dime from such stupid investment.
They'll just promise exhorbitant rewards that they cannot pay. Any investment that promises more than 10% a month, run.

A lot of these sites are just scam. They remind me of how my dad fell to wonder banks around 2007; he sold his car and never recovered a dime from such stupid investment.
They'll just promise exhorbitant rewards that they cannot pay. Any investment that promises more than 10% a month, run.
This is actually something to look out for when you are investing your money in any project because when they offer a reward that looks too good to be real you should always know that they are scam.

Honestly, that's even the fear I have, clicking on most links. How I wish there was a way our phones could detect a scam website so that we won't have to spend our time and resources.

Payment #3
Thanks

LogicPro 03.png

16:53 10.12.21 Receive xxxxxxxxxxxxxx U34741947
Logic Pro +1.00 5.3 Received Payment 1.00 USD from account U34741947. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to Bishwaraj from LogicPro.

Honestly, that's even the fear I have, clicking on most links. How I wish there was a way our phones could detect a scam website so that we won't have to spend our time and resources.
Unfortunately it's not that easy, the only way we can find out if a site is legit for now is through proper research and investigation and even with that it's not totally certain.

Well, I am quite sad to hear about the loss. I do not think that it would be a wise decision to sell off your assets to invest in such kind of schemes. These schemes are not regulated by the government. Once you give them your money, there is nothing you could do.

Logic pro was paying for one year until it recently became a scam. The thing is that if a website was paying for one or more than one year, then it does not guarantee that it will continue to pay its members.

Logic pro was paying for one year until it recently became a scam. The thing is that if a website was paying for one or more than one year, then it does not guarantee that it will continue to pay its members.
That's why I don't really like such Kinds of platforms, they'll start paying you nicely in the beginning but later on they'll runaway with people money which is very bad.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back