Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think it's a good idea to have a locker room for staff? I know some jobs use locker room's for their staff. Like police, firefighters, and a few others I'm probably forgetting. Do you have a locker room for your business? Would you ever consider one?

Do you think it's a good idea to have a locker room for staff? I know some jobs use locker room's for their staff. Like police, firefighters, and a few others I'm probably forgetting. Do you have a locker room for your business? Would you ever consider one?
If you have enough people working for the business, and they work long hours, work different shifts, take snack/lunch breaks, workout breaks 🏋️‍♀️ haha nooo skip that last one but if they’re putting in long hours, and need a place to keep their coats, food, etc. then sure.
Just make sure the lockers have 🔐s.

I think that depending on the job it is good to have lockers for the staff as @Melanie M says, there are certain jobs where you probably need to come to work with normal clothes and change inside, for example in police work, I don't think that you want to leave your house with your police uniform on, it is better to go to the police station and change there, more than anything for privacy.

When I was running a restaurant, I had a locker room for my staff. My staff was required to wear uniforms (for hygiene and selling proposition), and they needed a room where they could put their clothes. I am not sure if locker rooms can be made mandatory on all sorts of businesses

Most of the companies were have worked didn't have to install locker rooms for us because you have your own personal desk where you sit and make use of to carry out your duties on a daily basis. All the desks have drawers where you can put all of your belongings and tools that you need to carry out your work.

Most of the companies were have worked didn't have to install locker rooms for us because you have your own personal desk where you sit and make use of to carry out your duties on a daily basis. All the desks have drawers where you can put all of your belongings and tools that you need to carry out your work.

There are a few companies that tend to offer you a locker room. However, please don't mistakenly believe that it is a kind of locker room which is offer by them in a complimentary manner. They offer such kind of locker rooms so that you could put your belongings such as wallets and phones in there. Do you know why? This is because they do not want you to bring those things in the workplace.

Yes, providing staff with a designated locker room can contribute to a more professional and organised work environment.

Also, if your workplace involves physically demanding tasks or there is a genuine need for staff to store their personal belongings securely, having a locker room can be a practical and thoughtful addition.

If I had a business where I had employees who needed somewhere to keep things safe whilst they were in work that they knew we safe then I would definitely consider it.

I feel all workplaces should have lockers so that things can be kept safe when they are at work but a lot of places and especially I have noticed, offices tend to not have lockers.

Banks have lockers for customers. It's something I love so much in the banking sector. There are somethings you will carry to the bank that's going to be too much hassle for you to do your bank business well. Those lockers helps to keep your stuffs safe until you're done.

I have visited so many businesses but I haven't really seen this although I do watch them in movies but it's really not a thing around here. Employees are expected to only bring what they would be needing in their office to work.

The nature of the business is always going to play a very big role in determining if it is possible for provisions of lockers to be made available for workers because of what they are required to work with and which all of them are going to have a locker where they put the materials and tools that are expected to work with.

Banks have lockers for customers. It's something I love so much in the banking sector. There are somethings you will carry to the bank that's going to be too much hassle for you to do your bank business well. Those lockers helps to keep your stuffs safe until you're done.

Banks have lockers for customers and these lockers are quite different. A bank employee could have a locker in the bank if he or she opens an account and rents a locker in the same bank where they work. However, these lockers are quite different from other kinds of lockers.

We don't have that in my office. The office is an open place where everyone can have access to a lot of things that they want. I believe that it is good to have locker rooms where you can keep your personal belongings as you wish most of the times.

We don't have that in my office. The office is an open place where everyone can have access to a lot of things that they want. I believe that it is good to have locker rooms where you can keep your personal belongings as you wish most of the times.

There are many companies that do provide a locker room. i have seen one of them. However, they are mostly used by the employees to keep "forbidden items" in there. Some examples of "forbidden items" include smartphones that might be not allowed in the premises.

There are no lockers for staffs where I'm working. I can't remember having lockers in any company which I've worked. It's no longer a common phenomenon in my state, it's why businesses have removed it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back