What's new

Litecoin

These days a lot of talk has been done for the dogecoin due to the price increase. But the people are not realizing that there are many other coins that can be as strong as you can imagine. And even better part is that Litecoin is one such coin which hass been going strong for nearly 5 or more years. And that means you can find a good performance with the Litecoin soon enough.

Do you think Litecoin would be a good coin where we can store before converting to BTC?
I invested in litecoin, there is something about it, it's price skyrocketed to double in 4 weeks. I think it is worthy of long term and short term investment. It also has a relatively low transaction fee compared to other top crypto currencies.

I think there is an almost huge difference between the dodge coin and the litecoin.Litecoin is actually a stable coin and I wouldn't mind investing in it for the long term. Also having a great future prospect with increased usage. The dodge coin is a volatile cryptocurrency although it is lower in Value compared to the litecoin.

There was a time when I thought litecoin has a lot of potential and it might become very big. But after using it for a long time, I did not see it growing very big. But you can still use it for transactions

I think there is an almost huge difference between the dodge coin and the litecoin.Litecoin is actually a stable coin and I wouldn't mind investing in it for the long term. Also having a great future prospect with increased usage. The dodge coin is a volatile cryptocurrency although it is lower in Value compared to the litecoin.
Not a stable but a safe coin, I think. The issue I have with litecoin is how sensitive its market is to Bitcoin. It does well when bitcoin is and very quick to dip when bitcoin dips.

These days a lot of talk has been done for the dogecoin due to the price increase. But the people are not realizing that there are many other coins that can be as strong as you can imagine. And even better part is that Litecoin is one such coin which hass been going strong for nearly 5 or more years. And that means you can find a good performance with the Litecoin soon enough.

Do you think Litecoin would be a good coin where we can store before converting to BTC?

Indeed, Litecoin is a good investment opportunity. What I have noticed is that in the month of May, many coins raised in value and then the massive fluctuation occured and many coins including the Dogecoin tumbled. We can only hope that the price will increase to some extent in the near future.

Litecoin may not be the best option to invest in crypto , but its sure a good coin when it comes to transaction fees and most of the people convert btc to ltc before sending out coins to avoid loss from btc transaction fees.

Litecoin is definitely one of the best cryptocurrencies ranging from its low transaction fees and also fast transaction and other features.

It is a nice cryptocurrency to so many people because it seems a lot of people have much interest to invest in the cryptocurrency. I won't likely invest in the coin personally because there are so many potential cryptocurrency I will choose to invest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back