What's new

Link to Genuine Airdrops

Since I started doing Airdrops using telegram I have only claimed once which was safe nebula Airdrop...I was even surprised...there are lot of bad Airdrop that are worthless and few are good...you just have to claim and hope you claimed the right one cause just one bullish run can change your whole life

It is a waste of time participating in the tedious task of some airdrops. I would rather channel my energy to two to three of gtp forums where you are sure of being rewarded for your effort as at when due. Airdrops is a no go area for me at the moment. It is my opinion.

I follow these 2 sites , airdrops.io and ardropalert.com to get insights of recently added airdrops , which are legitimate and worth trying. You can also avail for airdropalert where you receive airdrop tokens every month by paying the fees.

Can anyone help me with genuine airdrop link? I have tried several Airdrops but majority of them ended up becoming useless. Thanks
I will advise you to get a better web sites to work on and start earning better money daily than going for airdrop because most of the airdrop link will just waste your time and data and you will get nothing from them in the end.

It is not easy to come by genuine airdrop because it is difficult to spot. So I don't think anyone can conveniently get links to airdrops except after the person have tried it and he discovers that it is a genuine airdrop.

Well you're correct and I've been in your shoes too as well but the best medium to go about this - I've tried it and it's working asides some on this forum is to go the way of Twitter. There are a lot of valuable information there.

It might be pretty hard to actually find a legit airdrop these days, I have also tried some in the past and I didn't really get anything from any of them. Have you tried does groups and channels on telegram?

Who has tried this out?
Iam sure no one tried, because telegram related airdrops are any kind of stuff not genuine, i don't know how others things but iam not trust any telegram earning bots, because I have a very bad experience from this type bot.

Can anyone help me with genuine airdrop link? I have tried several Airdrops but majority of them ended up becoming useless. Thanks
There is no how we will be able to know those that are trusted and those that are not. I have participated in many of them but I've not been able to see a trusted one before , That's why I have not earn a single penny with airdrop before.

This is a very interesting topic and I think each and every individual who has gained from airdrops should be able to share their links so that we can all take advantage of this golden opportunity.

There are some airdrop channels on telegram that you can join. Some of them post legit airdrops that just require you to perform some tasks. Just filter them out well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back