What's new

Link to Genuine Airdrops

I doubt if nowadays airdrops are legit, i have tried a lot in the past, they all are scams. A legit airdrop should have listed on genuine exchange websites. The best way to acquire crypto is to buy and hold for value increase. Forget about airdrops, they end up being a waste of time.

The only two airdrops that looks promising to me now, is stellar airdrop that merged with blockchain.com. they are legit base on the agreement with blockchain.com. if you gain stellar coin via blockchain.com site you can easily trade your coin to any of the listed crypto via blockchain.com site. Another one is PI network, I still have hope that PI will become available soon, and it will compete with other existing Cryptocurrency when it finally launches.

The only two airdrops that looks promising to me now, is stellar airdrop that merged with blockchain.com. they are legit base on the agreement with blockchain.com. if you gain stellar coin via blockchain.com site you can easily trade your coin to any of the listed crypto via blockchain.com site. Another one is PI network, I still have hope that PI will become available soon, and it will compete with other existing Cryptocurrency when it finally launches.
I'm also mining pi for now. And it's legit and easily done on your phone. Hopefully it would be great after it's launched soon.

Is stellar still offering free airdrop, and how can someone get it?

It would be good if you dropped a review on it soon to enlighten the members of this forum.

You are telling me to be very careful about this because there are some is that you can see but they are scam and they are not true so you need to check out the most trusted site, that is where you will get them, you need to be careful about this to avoid being manipulated to buy fake cryptocurrency
Post automatically merged:

You are telling me to be very careful about this because there are some is that you can see but they are scam and they are not true so you need to check out the most trusted site, that is where you will get them, you need to be careful about this to avoid being manipulated to buy fake cryptocurrency

I also gave up on airdrops because all of them turned out to be a scam. They will ask you to pay some money first when it is time for you to receive the airdrop. But I'm currently mining Pi.

It's hard to see a legit airdrop,but if you are lucky then and there you will enjoy the benefits,I was enlisted for an airdrop I got the airdrop but the gas fee is quite high.

You can get onboard on PI airdrop, keeping your hope high that 2021 won't pass by for the coin. They've made fantastic wave to become tradable anytime soon.

there are so many airdrop channel and groups on the telegram , but most of it are not real. pi is still hopeful and it can become big in the future. some links can also be found on twitter.

Concerning link to genuine airdrops. Well, I have little or no believe on airdrops right from time, though there are some legit one o but I really doubt them now because there are scams everywhere especially in this online world. It is better to just buy and hold or sell your crypto.

I don't do aurdrop s because most of them doesn't live up to expectations. I don't see myself losing my effort for nothing. I rather use it and take care of other things offline if i don't have much things doing.

My advise to you on this quest of yours for like to genuine airdrops is to really be careful on where you go buying into this airdrops. Do not for any reason use your real wallet you always use for your cryptocurrencies transactions on any airdrops platforms please. Instead use another wallet

There are some telegram groups that offers genuine Airdrops so you just need to join as many as possible groups then you gradually filter the good ones.

Coinmarketcap/airdrop is one, then, you can check out airdrop ninja on Telegram. I have received a couple of airdrops from that channel in recent times. Just ensure to dyor.

There are many ways to get a link to airdrops. You can google it online or asks from friends but the issue is getting a genuine airdrops because most airdrops sites are scam. You can get airdrops links on social media also.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back