What's new

Life of a Cryto trader

Well , there is nothing that we will do. A lot of people would have been so absorbed into different areas of online business. People that have the interest to trade volatile market can still venture into Forex , crash and boom and indices.

Cryptocurrency has really helped so many people but in this case even if cryptocurrency was not in existence , so many people would have dive into different ways of making money on the internet without even observing this

If there were no crypto currency to invest in or trade in, people would go into other business or other form of investment like forex trading, investing in real estate and others.

Have you ever imagine if there's no crypto, no coin to trade with what would have become of crypto traders?
Life happens and they would move on. Even if an apocalypse occurs, people would still move on.

Looking at it though, it will be very difficult to eliminate Bitcoin even if all other coins and tokens could be gotten rid of.

Bitcoin belongs to a separate class because of how distinct it is from altcoins. It may take some time, but other cryptocurrencies may eventually increase in value.

If cryptocurrency was not in existence , I don't know what crypto traders could have done but I believe forex could have been their best alternative since both deals with trading of volatile market.

I think the life of cryto traders may be somewhat difficult because they make a big money from trading in cryptocurrency. But as we would have it, most of them who can diversify into something else bringing money would not feel the heat too much.
In case even if cryptocurrency was not in existence , so many people would have dive into different ways of making money on the internet without even observing this

If there had been no coin to trade, I think the life of cryto traders may be somewhat difficult because they make a big money from trading in cryptocurrency. But as we would have it, most of them who can diversify into something else bringing money would not feel the heat too much.
That is one thing about trading especially cryptocurency or any other online trading,because you should not put all your hope in that trading because it could have some issue someday.

If there's no crypto and coins, then they'll be no trader. People are trading crypto and forex because many people are into it and they're making it. However, trading is good thing to do.

Well , there is nothing that we will do. A lot of people would have been so absorbed into different areas of online business. People that have the interest to trade volatile market can still venture into Forex , crash and boom and indices.

There are many people who trade in both Forex and cryptocurrency market as well. However, since both of them are volatile, it is quite hard to trade in such markets if you do not have experience.

There are many people who trade in both Forex and cryptocurrency market as well. However, since both of them are volatile, it is quite hard to trade in such markets if you do not have experience.
Definitely experience matters, I've seen so many people losing so much money in the cost of trying to trade forex, cryptocurrency. That is a mistake that must be avoided by every new traders.

Because cryptocurrency traders make a lot of money through trading, I believe their lives could be a little more difficult if there were no coins to trade.
However, as it stands, the majority of those who can diversify into something else that generates income won't feel the heat too much.

Have you ever imagine if there's no crypto, no coin to trade with what would have become of crypto traders?
For those who became experts in trading it would be difficult to lose crypto but I think those traders can start trading stocks because stock market is also a good source of income.

If they are serious about trading or investing, I am sure they will concentrate on forex or stocks. However, because crypto investment appears to be the most profitable for many, they continue to trade in cryptocurrency.

If they are serious about trading or investing, I am sure they will concentrate on forex or stocks. However, because crypto investment appears to be the most profitable for many, they continue to trade in cryptocurrency.
Both market are really profitable , it all depends on our understanding about it. It all depends on people's natural interest that determines the one they will likely choose , but personally I will go for forex and I am doing it currently.

If you don't have coins to trade, I think the life of a cryptocurrency trader might be a bit difficult as they make a lot of money trading cryptocurrencies. But as we would like, most people who can diversify into something else to make money don't get too hot.

Read more: Life of a Cryto Trader | Bizdustry - Forum to Make Money Online https://bizdustry.com/threads/life-of-a-cryto-trader.10093/#ixzz7ll8cWRrA
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Post today and talk finance with like-minded people.
Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

If cryptocurrency was not in existence so many people would have directed towards forex as another way of generating money through trading of volatile market. A lot of investors would have invested in stock.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back