What's new

Legit Telegram bot

All the telegram bots which claim to be bitcoin or crypto miners are no doubt a scam, they ask you to invest in their scam mining plans and never send the withdrawal.

As far as I'm concerned, all these airdrops are not really worth it because it's all a big waste of time and effort because in the end you will end up with nothing but pains.

As far as I'm concerned, all these airdrops are not really worth it because it's all a big waste of time and effort because in the end you will end up with nothing but pains.
There are some genuine AirDrop that can give you some money, what you must understand is that 90% of all the airdrops that is available now are not trusted and most of them are scam that is why it is difficult to get a genuine one.

There are some genuine AirDrop that can give you some money, what you must understand is that 90% of all the airdrops that is available now are not trusted and most of them are scam that is why it is difficult to get a genuine one.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to such Airdrops websites on Telegram, I have never seen anyone who would tell me how he is she earned from it with proof.

There is no doubt that there are legit telegram bots but that shouldn't confuse you because there are lots of scammers on telegram.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to such Airdrops websites on Telegram, I have never seen anyone who would tell me how he is she earned from it with proof.
Even me I've not been able to make money with any air drop on telegram , the problem is that there are lot of fake AirDrop out there that is why it is difficult for us to see a genuine one that can be profitable.

To be candid with you a lot of all these telegram bot are fake and are out there scamming people after wasting their time to work for them which is very bad

To be candid with you a lot of all these telegram bot are fake and are out there scamming people after wasting their time to work for them which is very bad
Its bad for us who waste time and money to invest in those bots an its good for those bot admins , they are making money from it. Its good if we realize as soon as possible that the telegram related investment bots are no doubt a scam.

Do not trust telegram bots because 99 percent of telegram bots are scam. If you want to mine and profit from mining, use cloud mining instead. You can find a lot of free cloud mining platform

One thing why I do not even like partaking in telegram airdrops is because they might be some people and those who have arrived late might not receive any token. This is why I see it as a complete waste of time.

All of them appear promising at first, but eventually you are required to transfer them a specific quantity of bitcoin in order to receive your audio bitcoin.
I'll say that they are all a bunch of con artists.
ran from the bitcoin bot on Telegram

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back