What's new

Legit Telegram bot

I don't think anyone will come forward to say they have being paid by a mining bot before. Those that claim to exist have been discovered to be scams and they are all over the place especially on Telegram.

I know there are legit telegraph bot that one can use for mining of coins. Where and how can I get?
I have participated in many Telegram Bots but I have not got anything from there yet and I got scammed from all Telegram Bots and now i never believe on telegram earning its only waste of time and not beneficial at all.

I really cant stop laughing at this question, I dont think there is any legit telegram bot, I think they are all scams and I would know because I have really wasted alot of time and energy working in these so called cryptocurrencies mining bots on telegram and till this day I have not earned a single dime from any of them

I know there are legit telegraph bot that one can use for mining of coins. Where and how can I get?
All of them seem good initially but end up asking you to send a particular amount of bitcoin to them in order to withdraw your audio bitcoin. so, I'll say they're all a bunch of scam. run from telegram bitcoin bot

As far as am concerned I have not seen any legit too, you end up being scammed, although am still making more research to ascertain how possible it was, a part of me says we can have one out there totally different from others
Post automatically merged:

As far as am concerned I have not seen any legit too, you end up being scammed, although am still making more research to ascertain how possible it was, a part of me says we can have one out there there

Last edited:
I doubt if there is any legit telegram bot channel. I've tried all I know without anything to show for it. I have a lots of telegram Bot, which ranges from Bitcoin, Etherium, XLM, XRP, Tron, etc. I can't just understand any Bot because it's not working for me.

I have worked with many telegram mining boots, but I have never received payment from any of them. Telegram mining bots are just scam, don't just waste your time looking for legit mining bot on telegram. But some few bots like the click bots still pays but very little and it may discourage you from working with them.

I don't think anyone will come forward to say they have being paid by a mining bot before. Those that claim to exist have been discovered to be scams and they are all over the place especially on Telegram.

For the record, I have never been a fan of telegram ever since it came into existence. I have the application but hardly open it once in 5 months becomes it doesn't interest me at all. These bot mining perks they promise doesn't worth the stress.

I have a legit telegram bot that can make you earn a little amount of litecoin daily by doing some simple daily activities like visiting of website and other daily activities but sometimes you must really be careful because 90% of all telegram bot are scamel and as a result of this I will not advise you to invest your money in any bot that promise to return your investment 100% within 24 hours..the one I have that you can earn light coin is legit and I have receive payment from them before but the amount of litecoins is always too small

I think you are asking about telegram bots! Well, according to my long experience, 1 out of thousands bots is real and we can't find those bots easily. Mostly bots are scam so I don't recommend any telegram bot. It's better to spend your time on article writing sites or forums.

To be honest I don't think I have ever used a legit Telegram bot. I tend to stay away from all telegram bots as a whole because there are many scams that are out there and that make use of this social media platform so as a result I tend to find it safer to not get involved with that. If you still want to use telegram though I suggest that you do a lot of research before you use any bot, especially if they require you to share you own information.

I got warned about the telegram bot when I told a friend someone introduced me to it.He told me to be very careful so that I don't fall in to the hands of scammers.l will advise to be careful as well and make your findings well.

99 percent of telegram bots are scams. No one can say he has been paid by bots before. It is a total waste of time, what I don't understand is that telegram are keeping mute about it. It is now a place for scammers and the owners just care about the traffic.

For the record, I have never been a fan of telegram ever since it came into existence. I have the application but hardly open it once in 5 months becomes it doesn't interest me at all. These bot mining perks they promise doesn't worth the stress.
It has been more than two months now that I launched the Telegram app on my device too. Most people I know with legit businesses and promotions use WhatsApp and other platforms, so that has helped keep me from all the scam content on Telegram.

Almost impossible to earn anything reasonable from telegram bots.
If one should even think about it, how do those giving out the benefits generate money to continue such processes? I actually saw one that paid Litecoin but the reward against efforts was comical.

I have also not seen any legit bot. I participated in many but the results are futile. I won't advice any body to venture into it or even if you've done so, don't place your life on it as you can end up being scammed

Telegram is the one of the bests platform used by scammer all over, there are many telegram groups chat I belong to but I couldn't find any one of them as a legit bot. But is bothering me about telegram is that, are they telegram managements not know about the scamming bot?.

Yes I agree I have tried out this bot and it pays. Like you said the Litecoin bot pays faster than the bitcoin or other bots. But I’ve also noticed recently that the payout is lower than before. Payouts per tasks are not really encouraging I guess it’s because of the rise In Litecoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back