What's new

Learn how bitcoin is mined

There are so many cryptocurrency coins that are following the price fluctuations of Bitcoin. One best way to find these coin is when you search coinmarketcap.com the top sites will appear with a chart of each coin. You will see the similarities in prices.

Thanks for these, i would prefer to learn how other coins are mined - coins that do not gulp much energy for mining and whose rigs do not cost much or what do you feel?

Even though I learn it over and over again without going to where it is practiced it wouldn't be possible to understand it all. I just need to learn and see how the processes works via physical and not virtual.
I have been learnjng how bitcoin is been mined times without number and i still don't get how it works , and thats the exact reason why i loose interest in bitcoin minning.

I have been hearing about Bitcoin mining for a very long time now and I'm very happy that you are able to take your time to explain this for me to know.

I have been learnjng how bitcoin is been mined times without number and i still don't get how it works , and thats the exact reason why i loose interest in bitcoin minning.
You can't learn mining on your own simply watching video tutorials explaining how mining is all about. Mining isn't done using a phone or desktop device. It is made up of it's own hardware components and high electricity and xD.

Thanks for these, i would prefer to learn how other coins are mined - coins that do not gulp much energy for mining and whose rigs do not cost much or what do you feel?
Yes even me I do not see the need for you to learn how to mine bitcoins because you will not even have the tools that is necessary to mind a reasonable bitcoins since it is not possible to mine it with a laptop.

well as for me,as funny it might even sounds I have been hearing about bit coin mining but don't know what this bit coin mining,but now from the little article your write I have gain some experience

Even if we understand how this is being done we will not be able to mine cryptocurrency because it is done industrially and it will be very difficult for us to mine cryptocurrency with our mobile devices.

For me I believe the best way to earn from cryptocurrencies is by buying and selling. The only issue I have with that is that you need capital to start and it can be risky. There there are also free mining websites but I can't really vouch for them because most are fake and I don't know a legit one at the moment

Bitcoin mining is very expensive and I don't think I low capital beginner can get through with it.
I tried the cloud mining and I realized that I have to purchase a lot of hashrate

At first I use to think there is nothing like Bitcoin mining not until I see people who mined Bitcoin and earned from just doing that. Now what want is someone who will introduce me to a sure way or mining Bitcoin on Android devices.

No doubt bitcoin mining is lucrative but you forgot to mention the constraints of mining bitcoin with respect to other coins, the high electricity consumption when using a rig is something that must be catered for and if you choose to mine on your laptop, you must have a laptop with top specifications, hardwares and strong processors just like gaming laptops

I want to commend you for taking your time to share the above review on bitcoin mining. Actually, bitcoin mining is supposed to be one of the lucrative businesses out there but it is rather unfortunate that the cost of setting it up is huge. This is a very great set back to those interested who don't have the required capital to run it.

Bitcoin mining seems to be tough and difficult because it needs time,and also it will take very long time before one can mine tangible percent of it,That is why I don't put myself into it.

Nice write-up about Bitcoin. But I don't really think if Bitcoin mining is still profitable as is used to be. Mining this days is no longer profitable is just a waste of time.

In the early days, bitcoins could be easily mined on personal computers, But these days it is not possible to mine bitcoin on personal computer, you need special computers to mine bitcoin

Bitcoin minning is ondeed a way of making bitcoin free without much hassle , if you have the necessary instrument in mining it , because mining bitcoin require an lot of instrument.
Bitcoin mining is actually really a great way to obtain some coin in ones profile. Nevertheless, the just point using this is actually simply that the mining is actually certainly not truly simple without a rigging body.

Mining is process of solving complicated mathematical problems by specially designed hardware and software. If you want to mine bitcoin you will have to spend at least $1000 go buy the hardware.

Bitcoin mining is actually really a great way to obtain some coin in ones profile. Nevertheless, the just point using this is actually simply that the mining is actually certainly not truly simple without a rigging body.

My view on this is that mining and is good but I wish the mining gadgets will not be expensive or maybe In the future technology will produce highly efficient machines that are not expensive and will be able to mine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back