What's new

Leadwallet , A Defi Based Wallet

I don't know nothing about this said wallet yet. And I can see that they are already talking o staking through dapps browser on some wallets. I will be careful about such staking activities because I don't trust these resent coins these days

What is Lead wallet ?

Lead wallet is a multi crypto wallet ,with Defi access , cross chain capabilities and C- Market .

What is the website URL = leadwallet.io
What are features of this wallet
1. C market where one can buy products and services
2. Ability to swap from one cryptocurrency network to another
3. A staking Dapp for earning daily reward
4 . A swap feature for swapping one cryptocurrency for the other .

Their app can be gotten from play store or from the official lead wallet .
This my first time I will ever come across this defi wallet, if its really exist is the token for lead token that was once a good token to buy but as fallen short so far...

This my first time I will ever come across this defi wallet, if its really exist is the token for lead token that was once a good token to buy but as fallen short so far...
The coin has not really fallen and you can still buy it and stake it to earn passive income from it. You just have to put believe in long term progress of a project.

I have not used this wallet before but my friend told me that it's one of the best crypto currency exchange Business one could use to start crypto currency trading in the long run

Maybe it is because of the way you only talked about just a few things concerning this wallet, I am not moved to think of having the wallet at all. It doesn't sound just okay with me

Maybe it is because of the way you only talked about just a few things concerning this wallet, I am not moved to think of having the wallet at all. It doesn't sound just okay with me
Is there anything that you expected to read which is not there , you can point it out and I will surely explain it for you but I believe everything you need to hear is there

The coin has not really fallen and you can still buy it and stake it to earn passive income from it. You just have to put believe in long term progress of a project.
OK.... What Is the APY for this lead token and for how many days... if the apy percentage is not up to 50% I don't think its a good investment...

i have seen a lot of reviews about this lead wallet and i think it is a good wallet.
those it also has option to add new crypto to the wallet ?

What is Lead wallet ?

Lead wallet is a multi crypto wallet ,with Defi access , cross chain capabilities and C- Market .

What is the website URL = leadwallet.io
What are features of this wallet
1. C market where one can buy products and services
2. Ability to swap from one cryptocurrency network to another
3. A staking Dapp for earning daily reward
4 . A swap feature for swapping one cryptocurrency for the other .

Their app can be gotten from play store or from the official lead wallet .
From my own investigation, lead wallet is a safe and secure wallet and the best thing about it is that its a multi crypto wallet which also has a cross chain capabilities .

There are so many exchange platforms coming out these days. I am just coming across this one for the first time here and I have still not understood anything about it yet. I am wondering if one can withdraw the swapped coins. Maybe I will have to do more findings myself. Thanks for sharing.

With the review up there it seems like a good wallet however they will have to earn people's confidence before so many people can begin to make use of the wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back