What's new

☑️NEW Kyledoops anticipates a bullish run for BTC.

It is actually what most of them have been fighting for over a long period of time because they have been caught up by the law when they try to manipulate the market for their own gain.

But now they have found a strategy that is going to help them do whatever they want to do in market manipulation and not have to answer to the law about it.
That's right, that's why I think the dips after the next bull market are going to be too exaggerated, as well as the rises, the price is going to be so manipulated that the next bull and bear market is going to be too aggressive, time will prove me right or not, we'll see.

That's right, that's why I think the dips after the next bull market are going to be too exaggerated, as well as the rises, the price is going to be so manipulated that the next bull and bear market is going to be too aggressive, time will prove me right or not, we'll see.

The biggest concern that I'm having with everything all these market manipulators are doing with Bitcoin is how it is going to affect average investors. They are not going to have the information of how things are being manipulated so that they know when to either invest or pull out their investment in order to stay on the safer side.

The biggest concern that I'm having with everything all these market manipulators are doing with Bitcoin is how it is going to affect average investors. They are not going to have the information of how things are being manipulated so that they know when to either invest or pull out their investment in order to stay on the safer side.
That's what they want, that you don't know why the price is moving and you go into FOMO and FUD quickly for them to benefit greatly from market movements, in general, the crypto market is going to enter an unknown phase, that is, a market fully controlled by institutional investors.

That's what they want, that you don't know why the price is moving and you go into FOMO and FUD quickly for them to benefit greatly from market movements, in general, the crypto market is going to enter an unknown phase, that is, a market fully controlled by institutional investors.

Seriously with the way things are going, there is a very big chance that in the near future, cryptocurrency is not going to be what we used to know it to be. We are afraid of the government regulating cryptocurrency but it's going to turn out that it's going to be big corporations that are now going to be controlling whatever that is happening in the cryptocurrency market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back