What's new

Knowledge or Money: which is more important in starting a business?

In my opinion, knowledge is more important than money because it allows you to use your skills and knowledge to turn a small sum of money into a large sum. because you acquire knowledge, abilities, and methods that you can use to advance.
You have said it all,if you have the knowledge of what you are doing I believe you can earn money from it, a lot of people are don't earning money simply because they don't have the knowledge.

Knowledge is much more important than money because, without knowledge, we cannot decide how to utilize money wisely. Even if we have a huge amount of money without the knowledge of what to do with it, it is no use or value.

It depends , knowledge is much more easier for you to acquire from people but acquiring a huge sum of money to start up your favourite business is not always easy to get from people. I believe money is the most important thing since knowledge can easily be accessible.

I believe both knowledge and money are both very important aspect of being succesful in your business , but what you need most is having money to start , you cannot start a business with only knowledge .

You are probably going to find it easier starting a business if you have a lot of money. Having money means that you can easily hire somebody who has the knowledge even though knowledge is also good to have.

You can have all the money in the world but then if you don’t have the knowledge how will you be able to do what you want to do. So as for me I would choose knowledge. Knowledge also leads to another thing

money is more important, you can acquire the knowledge with the money and then launch your business successfully with the knowledge you have gotten, then improve on managing the business well

Money, you can pay someone with knowledge to do what you want. For the properties I own, I hire people to run them so I have to do as little as possible and can focus my time making more money

This is actually something that a lot of people don't seem to understand because when you have money, you can be able to buy the services of anyone that have the knowledge in the business that you wants to do and the person will run the business for you as you pay him or her and make more profit.

When launching a business, knowledge is more significant than capital. Although money might give you the resources you need to get started, education is what will allow you to make wise choices and build a successful business. Success depends on having a thorough understanding of the market, the competitors, customer wants, and legal obligations.

The most important thing by far is to source for knowledge. I am a practical business person and I dare say that when once sufficient knowledge is gathered, you would be able to raise money and know how to raise it. Study your proposed business first, I can't say this enough. I have seen many people start businesses with just money and they always crash for lack of sufficient knowledge.

The most important thing by far is to source for knowledge. I am a practical business person and I dare say that when once sufficient knowledge is gathered, you would be able to raise money and know how to raise it. Study your proposed business first, I can't say this enough. I have seen many people start businesses with just money and they always crash for lack of sufficient knowledge.

I think that both of them are important because both of them are required when it comes to making money in the end. If you have knowledge, but no money, then the knowledge would be futile.

The question here is in starting a business. It is not possible for someone to start what he doesn't know no matter how much money the person has. The first thing you do is to seek knowledge.
I think that both of them are important because both of them are required when it comes to making money in the end. If you have knowledge, but no money, then the knowledge would be futile.

The question here is in starting a business. It is not possible for someone to start what he doesn't know no matter how much money the person has. The first thing you do is to seek knowledge.

I think that knowledge is also definitely quite important as well. This is because without knowledge you will not be able to make your money work in the best manner.

Money is not as vital to launching a business as knowledge. In order to use money wisely, decisions must be informed. Knowledge is more important to successful investors than money. Making money requires knowledge, not money.

Actually you are going to need the both in starting your business, Most importantly knowledge is very important because if you don't know about the business, it will flop and if you dont have the money to start the business too , there's no alternative .

You have said it all,if you have the knowledge of what you are doing I believe you can earn money from it, a lot of people are don't earning money simply because they don't have the knowledge.

I think that knowledge alone would never help a person to make money. A person must also gain experience as well along with possessing great knowledge about how to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back