What's new

Juventus Token

ShadowHokage

The Juventus Fan Token is a newly made token from the Italian soccer team Juventus and it started trading on Chiliz exchange. Chiliz also has other fan-made tokens from soccer teams like FC Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain. People who own the Juventus Fan Token can vote for deciding issues given by the team managers. Currently, the token is worth around $2.36.

Not sure if it is fan made or it is officially theirs, though it is nice that they are doing stuff like this.

I don't have any infos about this token but i think it's fake i can't beleive that it's really created by juventus
team however you need to do a lot of research before u decide to invest at any token

Not sure if it is fan made or it is officially theirs, though it is nice that they are doing stuff like this.
From the information I could find out it seems like this token is actually controlled by Juventus revenue officer so it's actually directly related to the Juventus soccer team

So is this token actually owned and managed by the official Juventus managers?
hahaha no, it's impossible, if yes we will see it as a sponsor in Torino Stadium or a T-shirt of the club but nothing!
I think that this token is just a scam and a waste of time, I have seen some fake payments proof (1000-2000$) on telegram about it.
Anyway, I will make more research about this and update it here soon.

hahaha no, it's impossible, if yes we will see it as a sponsor in Torino Stadium or a T-shirt of the club but nothing!
I think that this token is just a scam and a waste of time, I have seen some fake payments proof (1000-2000$) on telegram about it.
Anyway, I will make more research about this and update it here soon.
On their website they say that some managers from Juventus team are owning this coin. Not sure if it is true or not though

Hah. WOuld be funny if this is a legit thing. Would be one way to invest in a little team competition, by buying tokens dedicated to sports teams. :D

This Juventus tokens is a great token that I see has a great future because of the club site that is bringing it. It has alot of fan base that can drive this token to a greater heights.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back