Jumaworkers

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Jumaworkers is a micro job platform where employers can hire people for their surveys, influencer marketing campaigns, social media tasks, web testing, etc. and workers can work on these jobs to make money. If you have used picoworkers (sproutsgig) or micro workers, jumaworkers is almost similar kind of platform.

This website is new and I have not seen any payment proof yet but I have visit the website and its like they are going to have more rewarding task than picoworkers they may stand out if they gain good reputation and pays on time I beleive the website is very legit

I have been a user of Jumawokers for 5 months now and as I see it it is a Legitimate micro jobs site. yes It opened new somewhere in November 2021. You can also become an advertiser, create your task and get work completed.

I have been a user of Jumawokers for 5 months now and as I see it it is a Legitimate micro jobs site. yes It opened new somewhere in November 2021. You can also become an advertiser, create your task and get work completed.
Great! How do you compare this site with other similar site in terms of availability of tasks and the pay rate. I have been in a lot of micro job sites but these days I am not on any micro job sites.

I've never heard of Jumaworkers, do you know if it's paying? That is, do you have any proof of payment? Or haven't you used it?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back