What's new

It's Future - It's lifespan!

The strategy that Bitcoin run on will never allow it to fail at any point of its existence because alot of mechanism has been put in place to make Bitcoin truly a decentralized coin that is not being controlled anywhere.

I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise in price. More countries and businesses are going to adopt bitcoin as a means of payment. Bitcoin ATMs are springing up day by day. Every sign points to the fact that bitcoin is here to stay.

We can also compare countries by looking at life expectancy versus per capita health care spending. NPR took a look at these statistics in a graph that accompanied their article “What Country Spends the Most (and Least) on Health Care Per Person?” Way down at the bottom was Somalia, spending $33 per year per person, with a resulting life expectancy of about 55 years. Lesotho, spending about $319 per person per year,

Many crypto enthusiasts and traders have predicted that the price of Bitcoin will reach$500,000 and $1 million by the year 2050 and if the working remains the same, then it would be fair to say that the price will be close to half a million or more by the year 2050.

I don’t think bitcoin is liquidating anytime soon. It is here to stay the more it stays the more people from all over the world tends to invest in it. It’s advisable to go into cryptocurrency in other to invest.

you are right their will be time in the futute which another currency will arise from another generation and people will divert away from altcoin to that currency but for now bitcoin and other altcoin are staying for decades and more/ more than 2 decades but future determine its own power.

I guess you are not a fan of Bitcoin or have invested with it. That's why you predict it fall in price in the future. As for us Bitcoin investors, we do not wish for the price to fall or for Bitcoin to stop existing because we are making real money and although the risk involved is high, it's preferable.

Bitcoin is one of the first currency to be invented wasn't it and was thinking about how long it will go on for? when is that day when it has no point and no real price to the currency? Will it be replaced with another currency in the future to come that we then can exchange to and from.

I think it will end in future time and we are having a whole new currency world, what do you all think?
In my personal opinion I think that Bitcoin is probably here to stay and that it won't ever fade away. But at the end of the day the currency is like this are decentralized and therefore they are only dependent on the supply and demand in order to give them value. Therefore, if the supply of the coins had to increase significantly or if the demand had to stop all together then the coin would lose its value. Whilst this is always a possibility I do not see this happening any time in the future.

100 years bitcoin surely stay with us, then after I don't no what happens( just fun) bitcoin never disappear from here, its a future currency no other coin replaced bitcoin now are in future,

Please, I think bitcoin has actually come to stay and it will be with us for a very long time. Maybe another new kind of technology will overtake it but that may not be for now. If you read the history of currencies generally you will understand that we are on a new trend.

Bitcoin is one of the first currency to be invented wasn't it and was thinking about how long it will go on for? when is that day when it has no point and no real price to the currency? Will it be replaced with another currency in the future to come that we then can exchange to and from.

I think it will end in future time and we are having a whole new currency world, what do you all think?
The advent of a convinient and faster way of doing transaction,confirming payment and carrying out trade has been made much easier by the use of cryptocurency,so we should enjoy the leverage while it last,but the relevance is mostly people driven.

Well as investors who are into the trading of cryptocurrency,one cannot be certain as to when the value of any coin would totally depreciate and loss it value.But when the demand and supply totally drop,then no one will be thinking of trading in any coin again.

Last edited:
New inventions are coming out almost on daily basis, bitcoins might continue for a long time.

I would like to support your opinion that Bitcoin is not going to replace any other currency because it's reliable and trustworthy currency to invest and will leads to a highest rates.

Global life expectancy at birth has now topped 70 years for men, and 75 years for women. And the population living to 100 and older is predicted to grow to nearly 3.7 million by 2050, from just 95,000 in 1990.

Yes I think Bitcoins will be replaced as nothing made by man last forever... Every thing has its time and season.
Yes for sure you're absolutely right by saying this, in this life just as people grow so also material things, there is always development, as times goes on it's possible to get a coin better than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will change the world's economic order because it has many utilities and is better than fiats, it is decentralized, it is secured with Blockchain and it's transactions are easy and secure.

Bitcoin has a lot of potential for the future. I believe that if anyone has the patience to hold some crypto currencies, they would be able to make massive profits in time to come.

The most important thing about bitcoin is actually the technology that is powering it and not the coin in itself. The earlier you understand how it works you are going to understand where we are going.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back