What's new

Is X going to be the major social platform in a few years?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people are talking about building up accounts on there as they will not only be worth money but be a tool where you can promote and advance any future business. Twitter is on its death bed as Musk makes X from its ashes. It sounds promising for businesses!

At the moment, a lot of people are not liking the changes but I feel that is how most people are when it comes to things such as social media platforms.

If you are someone who is used to something and you do not like change, something such as Twitter changing like it has could bother you to an extent.

Do I feel it could potentially be a major social media platform in a few years? Of course, but I also feel that Threads also has the possibility as well to be another major social media platform as well. Businesses will definitely be able to take advantage of X in the coming months and years for sure.

I think Twitter is already a major social platform. If you mean to ask if Twitter will have any many active users as in Facebook, Instagram or Tiktok, I assume that in a couple of years, Twitter will be a direct thread to Facebook and Tiktok. The way Twitter is evolving, I see a great potential

It's not going to be "The" major social platform. That award goes to Facebook and will continue to stay with Facebook. Twitter, or X was a great social media platform, but with Elon Musk buying it, tarnished its legacy I think. And now that it's simply called X, there's no brand recognition to go with it. Oh woopdie doo, an X. Twitter was a unique name, had a good logo and it's like they're going backwards.

And did you hear Musk wants to get rid of the block feature for users. How did this man ever become famous? Oh money and luck, I remember now.

X is Twitter and Twitter is X as long as Elon Musk doesn't change the domain. There will be some catastrophic effects if he ends up moving the domain from Twitter.com to X.com. As for being a leading social media, Twitter is already in that level. It's the only social media with no direct rival.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back