Is Threads worth signing up for?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In terms of backlinking and traffic, do you think this social platform is worth signing up for to get traffic boosted back to your website?

I don't know anyone that uses the platform. I know it is still new but considering how many users they supposedly have, it seems rather dead from what I have heard online.

I honestly don't think so, at least not yet. I would sign up to park my name, but that would be it. If you already have Facebook and an Instagram, you can sign up for Threads easily. I downloaded the app, but haven't signed into it yet. I honestly don't care much to use a new platform already. No thanks!

I started using Twitter in 2010. It has been over 10 years and I do not even have 10k followers. Would I start using Threads, certainly not. Social media will become fruitful only when you have managed to build a lot of followers, building fopllowers organically, especially for common people, is really hard.

I myself have a Threads account but I have not even thought about using it for marketing purposes at least not yet.

I don't feel at least whilst Threads is still in its early days that it would be beneficial to use for marketing and I would stick with places such as Facebook, Instagram and even Twitter (X) at least for now to allow Threads to grow and become more established.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back