Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So we all remember when Threads dropped right? Well what's been going on with it as of late. I feel like the way Twitter is dying is making more news than Threads has gotten. I think most people have forgotten about threads at this point. Do you think Threads could potentially make a comeback? Or will X end up surviving somehow?

I will admit that I have not used Threads too much since I created an account but I do have it on my smartphone and have been getting notifications from the app alerting me to new followers and even new posts from accounts I follow as well.

I do think that Threads still gets used, it's just not as popular right now as other social media platforms.

With the way things are going now with X, Threads may be waiting for the right time which would be a good business way to look at things.

If the site does not draw revenue for Meta, I do not think the site will continue to exist. Even the tech giant like Google has shut down its social media platform Google +. sometimes I also have a feeling that Zuckerberg will let the site work because it is a matter of prestige for him

I haven't used this social network yet, and I don't see anyone around me using it either, it's like that platform that Tiktok opened, that is, Tiktok Now, I don't hear anyone using it today, I guess you have to incentivize users to use the platform in some way, otherwise it will be a failure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back