What's new

Is there any platform for trading in bitcoins that gives you some money for free for trade ?

I haven't come across a platform that gives you money for free to trade Bitcoin and I don't think that you can easily come across such kind of platform online currently.

Because many people don't know about bitcoin How can he earn money by doing any kind of trading ? Bitcoin should be a platform that allows newcomers to be free trading .what is your opinion about this .
You can only use demo trading. Apart from that, you cannot be paid for trading. This is why it is advisable to know about trading very well before you begin so that you won't lose money.

I do not know of any platforms for trading in bitcoin that gives one some money for free for trade. All the bit coin trading platforms i know requires one to trade with one's money.

Nothing you can not get or impossible online. You only need to make Google search and you shall get it. The only problem here is that your result might not be authentic.
There could be several platforms giving free btc, but you would have to perform certain tasks before granted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back