What's new

Is there any future in cryptocurrency trading ?

vikashji

I think over the next decade we’ll see a blockchain, that is both more scalable and includes privacy features, reach about 1B users by the end of the decade Things have been kind of crazy in this market.
We also know that bitcoin mining not create many jobs, state officials and cryptocurrency advocates believe in the economic potential of the industries created through blockchain technology. And there is no steady income in it.
What will happen next? Good know now.

Bitcoin mining is already not a profitable thing to do unless you have a ton of money to invest. There are still some people mining at home but in the future all crypto mining will be done by big companies and businesses.
Regarding crypto trading its surely going to become bigger in the future, it's surely not going to be bigger than forex but I think it will be its bigger competitor.

Bitcoin mining is already not a profitable thing to do unless you have a ton of money to invest. There are still some people mining at home but in the future all crypto mining will be done by big companies and businesses.
Regarding crypto trading its surely going to become bigger in the future, it's surely not going to be bigger than forex but I think it will be its bigger competitor.
Mining can be profitable without a lot of investment if you're mining a new currency and you're lucky, but not one of the bigger such as Bitcoin. Cloud mining is still profitable I beleive, as long as you don't invest in a HYIP that claims that they're offering cloud mining but don't.

I think over the next decade we’ll see a blockchain, that is both more scalable and includes privacy features, reach about 1B users by the end of the decade Things have been kind of crazy in this market.
We also know that bitcoin mining not create many jobs, state officials and cryptocurrency advocates believe in the economic potential of the industries created through blockchain technology. And there is no steady income in it.
There are already a lot of people who are trading crypto, and I sure think more people will do it in the future.

I think as long as there are some traders who wish to trade, there is going to be a market. I think forex, options, crypto are going to stay for a long time. I don't see their usage going down any time soon. We just have to wait and see what else is coming out in the market. I am sure that in next few years things would get back to normal.

I have a different view on cryptocurrency. I believe that all sovereign governments will continue to look at cryptocurrencies with suspicion, mainly because

1. It is non regulated and cannot be modified to meet the exigencies of time.
2. There is a decentralizing tendency,mainly because you cant identify who is in the network and who is validating.
3. 51 percent attacks.

The good side of it is that blockchain technology will be used, but not cryptocurrency.

If you check Binance and other exchange markets. The trading already started and you can now also invest deentralized way and the money remains in the decentralized exchange. So there is definitely a future for the cryptocurrency trading and also the staking options out there for various cryptocurrency coins as well.

I probably should have gotten into cryptocurrency earlier, as I would know more about it than I do now, but what generally gets at me, are these crypto currencies people try to start up, only to take the money earned from initially opening, and then shutting them down. If the object is to allow people to earn and spend money without banks and governments getting in the way, then why start up something, just to let it die?

I personally can start trying them out, but I have no idea what would be the best to use first, in getting a wallet established.

I think that the crypto currencies show new alternatives in the transactions by means of these virtual currencies. It is very possible that this topic is unknown to many people at a particular level, but the rise of this phenomenon is the present and its influence on the economy is increasingly visible.

I don't think so, because many government are against the cryptocurrency and there's highly chances for crypto to be banned in world wide.
In my country its already banned and if you tried to get involved then police can reach and take you to the jail

I don't think so, because many government are against the cryptocurrency and there's highly chances for crypto to be banned in world wide.
In my country its already banned and if you tried to get involved then police can reach and take you to the jail
Governments have no choice and lately more and more of them hace started to actually work with blockchain anf cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency is not something new, it's been on the internet for more than 10 years and millions of people are using it, that's why governments can't just stop people from using them.

I think that cryptocurrencies are not a new thing in the current market scene. In the future, it is expected that the cryptocurrency will thrive even further as a lot of people are learning about it right now. Cryptocurrency transactions are inevitable

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget about the government, Its been 10 years and bitcoin is still breathing. Government can only banned the exchanging website but they can not down the bitcoin services.

Bitcoin are banned in my country too, but people are still using it. I my self using it and do mostly trade online. No need to afraid with police there's now way they can reach to you. Since its hard to trace it so don't worry keep using it and stop scaring

It will help a lot in the future, we just have to wait and see because the crypto world fluctuates a lot as you know.

I think that cryptocurrencies has a bright future especially bitcoin each day there is more traders and investors
join the exchanges i don't think countries can ban bitcoin since the transactions are safe and secured

I feel that the future for crypto trading is bright and it will be way bigger than it is right now. This is because Cryptocurrencies are receiving more awareness and adoption on global levels.

cryptocurrency is spreading rapidly, although some countries have attended it, but it will undoubtedly be among the most popular trades in the world .. The future is Bitcoin​

There'll always be a future in anything trading from normal goods to services to even gold,forex and crypto. As long as crypto exists, it will be traded for profit.

Crypto mining require a lot of money to start if you want to make more from mining ,and i think there is future in crypto trading because there is always an improvement every year

There are a lot of people that are into the trading of cryptocurrencies and it is very profitable for them so they can attest to the fact that the cryptocurrency trading industry has a very bright future and I will also agree with them because I have traded the cryptocurrency once & I saw that it has a lot of potential.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back