What's new

Is there any debts you'll never pay off?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any debts you think you'll never be able to pay off or never will due to how much they are? I have a college loan I have yet to pay, but I know I can pay it eventually, it's just going to take a while to pay off. And I'm okay with that I guess. Anyway, are there any debts your actively paying on, but would take years or longer to pay off?

Back last year I had two debts that were in my name but were never taken out by myself. They were debts that had been taken out by my ex when I was in a mentally abusive relationship that had finally come to the surface and I had found out about them.

Luckily, after contacting companies that deal with debts and help you get them written off, they were both written off and are now gone. Since then, I now don't have any debts that I feel I would never be able to pay off or that may take me a long while to pay off.

I have some unpaid debt and I believe I will be able to pay off my entire debt in 5 years. I do not want to be in debt in my old age. According to our country's laws, if I cannot pay my debt, the lender will have the right to book my immediate family members to cover their credit. I do not want to pass my debt to my kids.

I've not taken any loans yet and I plan not to take any as well in the future. Once you take a loan, you have to spend almost your entire life repaying it due to high interest rates. I plan things in such a way that I don't come across a situation where I have to borrow money to get something done.

I have some hospital debt. I was not able to pay it off. The state ended up covering for it but the hospital shut down not even a year later. I intended on paying it back but I kept being given the wrong information to make payments.

Are there any debts you think you'll never be able to pay off or never will due to how much they are? I have a college loan I have yet to pay, but I know I can pay it eventually, it's just going to take a while to pay off. And I'm okay with that I guess. Anyway, are there any debts your actively paying on, but would take years or longer to pay off?

I don't have any of such debts right now, but my brother is in the same case as he had some loans that he is struggling to pay up. It has not been easy for him trying to make those payments, but what is important is that he has started paying and no matter how many years that it is going to take, I hope he will pay all very soon.

I don't have any of such debts right now, but my brother is in the same case as he had some loans that he is struggling to pay up. It has not been easy for him trying to make those payments, but what is important is that he has started paying and no matter how many years that it is going to take, I hope he will pay all very soon.

It is much better to pay off the debts as you may be charged interest for that. Having excessive debts could gradually increase the interest rates if you have borrowed money from a financial institute. This is why I never borrow money. It is good to see that you do not have bad debts.

I don't have any debt which I'm yet to pay. I've never taken any loan and not even student loan because my parents paid everything for my education. I'm working and I made sure of it to never owe anybody. I can brag that I'm 100% debt free.

If the debt is remembered, if it is done on time, it gives you peace of mind and your reputation also remains intact.If I keep track of all my transactions, I know at some point in time I have to lend back to someone and take from someone else.But I don't worry too much about debt because I know how to do my job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back