What's new

Is the expectation from forex market over hyped??

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I read a very disheartening but eye opening story on the new this afternoon hence I am bringing this here for us to learn a thing or two.
A young Nigerian student committed suicide today after he lost N 300,000,000.00 (Naira) about $120,000. to forex.
He probably may have borrowed part of that amount to invest so he would hit millions, but look how he ended.
In business it's important to act with moderation and with proper knowledge.
What's your advise to forex traders here?

The forex trading market is not of a overhyped, most people especially newbies are carried away by the promising Roi without taking time to learn the proper fx trading techniques before entering the market.

I read a very disheartening but eye opening story on the new this afternoon hence I am bringing this here for us to learn a thing or two.
A young Nigerian student committed suicide today after he lost N 300,000,000.00 (Naira) about $120,000. to forex.
He probably may have borrowed part of that amount to invest so he would hit millions, but look how he ended.
In business it's important to act with moderation and with proper knowledge.
What's your advise to forex traders here?
Forex trading is one of the most risky type of business that one will engage in . This is because one can lose all his investment with a second . This is why cryptocurrency is a better option .

I read the story too it seems it his is a kind of Ponzi scheme, he didn't trade Forex . I'll keep on saying that if you haven't learnt enough and practiced with a demo account for at least a year you shouldn't start trading with real money as most times you will fail . You'll have to be patient you won't make 100percent of your money in a month it's impossible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back