Is pension my right?

Favour67

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is pension my right or am I just being appreciated for my 35 years of working. I want to have a clear view on it, because I have heard people say pension is the accumulation of the 10persent of your salary being deducted every month and is paid to you every Month after your retirement.

The pension is the right that public employees acquire upon completing their years of service, which vary in my country from 25 to 30 years. If they appreciate you or not, you are entitled to the same, and in effect it is a monthly percentage that is deducted from the payment, to be able to pay monthly after retirement.

Is pension my right? To my understanding and knowledge yes pension is my right in the public sector working for the government you will register for a pension scheme not like private sector.

Yes, pension is the amount which deducted to our monthly salary & given to that government employ after their retirement as pension. And yes again, it's the right of that person because he gives her services and dedication to government departments and sometimes gives overtime for the betterment. So it is his/her right to get pension after retirement.

Pension has been seen to be contributory scheme for an employee in every organization be it public or private as backed up Labour law. Employer and employee contributed a certain percentage from their monthly salary. This assertion it is your right.

pension is your right,The amount is based on an estimate of what your national insurance record might be when you reach state pension age. This amount is also called your estate pension forecast.
The service will also provide advice on how you can increase your state pension if there is an error in your national insurance record.

Yes, pension ought to be your right if you have served diligently in your place of work. It is meant to be paid to you periodically, say every month. You have worked for it, so it has become your entitlement.

Is pension my right or am I just being appreciated for my 35 years of working. I want to have a clear view on it, because I have heard people say pension is the accumulation of the 10persent of your salary being deducted every month and is paid to you every Month after your retirement.
Why not dear, if you have spent your life for an organisation or a company then it's your right to be serve now.
This pension is hope for survival of thousands of people because at the old age they are unable to do physical work, so it is very necessary to appreciate and help them.

Yeah! Every month, people get pensions from the government... And its their right to take this evry month... Now it depends on people whether they want to get money from pensions every month or after 3 months. I will talk to my father who has retired from the army and has a pension from the government every month. But they take pension money after 3 months of custom

In my opinion they are both, they are your legal rights having served the organisation for some number of years and it is also a form of appreciation to you for the works you put in over the years, it's a win win situation

Yes obviously it's your right because you have put your effort and services when you are young and after retirement it's your right as you dont have any other option of earning.

A pension is an appreciation by the government of the country, it is also a reward of you serving a particular country and sometimes pension is derived from tax you pay every month but as a responsible citizen of a country you must pay tax and that's what make up a pension as a government worker, pension is actually your right is what you deserve as a good and responsible citizen of a country, enjoy it as you can

The pension is the right that public employees acquire upon completing their years of service, which vary in my country from 25 to 30 years. If they appreciate you or not, you are entitled to the same, and in effect it is a monthly percentage that is deducted from the payment, to be able to pay monthly after retirement.
It's a privelege of ones service years dedicated by working for the public sector. Being the government of the entire federation. You're right with what you said @Sariana23. The average retirement age is 30-35 years of work experience. Then the government forces the worker to go on retirement. And pension follow suit when followed in the right process.

Just because you have worked for 20-30 years does not mean a pension is your right. In our country, private companies do not offer pensions, so despite working for many years workers in private companies do not have pensions. You might get some retirement benefits as well as Provident Funds, but there will be no pension. In order to be eligible for pension, you will have to work for the government.

It's only working for the government in any of their public offices that will make you eligible to be paid pension after you've retired from the job. I've never seen any private company winch paid their retired staff $1 pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back