What's new

Is NFTs worth it?

they hold value primarily set by the market, it's good that they can be bought and sold like physical type.
The non-fungible token does not have a specific value. The value of the token solely depend on the owner of the token because, you can decide to sell it any amount you like.

NFTs aren't scam, there's just so much out there that the market needs to correct itself. People created all sorts of permit me to use the word 'trash' in the name of NFTs that there's no right thinking person that'll purchase such artwork. Till there's a major reset, I feel the NFt space would continue to be quiet.

they hold value primarily set by the market, it's good that they can be bought and sold like physical type.
The most interesting thing about the non-fungible token is that you cannot attach a particular price to it because it is not fixed as cryptocurrencies that has regulated price.

I also don't like this NFTs because it does not seem legit. People should just focus on investing in and trading crypto currencies instead of this NFTs because it doesn't seem like what will last for long.

Nfts are a specific cryptocurrency concept that many people, including me, do not fully grasp. However, it prints money just like everyone else, and that is where I want to be.

You can't really tell , but most importantly it all depends on the value the non fungible tokens is trying to portray. A lot of people are using it to generate and get value for their assets

so many people claim it is something worth investing on but personally I don't have the interest to even invest in such and besides I don't even have money now that is why I don't even bother to research on it.

I dont like NFTs I feel like their like a scam. Theres to many rug pulls to be sure if its worth. What do you think?
I think they are simply luxury items for people to use to elevate their social status amongst peers. Some people who know the ins and outs also make a living trading them.

Nfts is one particular component of cryptocurrencies that many people, including myself, do not comprehend.
But it is printing money just like everyone else, and that is where I want to be.

I dont like NFTs I feel like their like a scam. Theres to many rug pulls to be sure if its worth. What do you think?
In my opinion it's not if you create NFT and then sell it maybe it's actually worth it but I don't understand people who buys NFT maybe I just don't understand why but I can't find a good reason why you should buy it NFT is created to earn money for themselves

The non-funguble token is growing at an alarming rate presently and people are beginning to delve into it just to show that they make something very big from it on the internet.
That is very true,the NFT has been growing as the days go by,and one thing about the NFT is that you are the only one to have that unique art and you can decide to hold it or at best sell it.

I also felt the same way, as a matter of fact I don't really know much about them, how can we earn money on NFTs online, I need a clearer explanation here.

There is currently a lot of things that you can be able to get from the end of this place and make money with it. You just have to understand how the industry works and how to leverage it.

Some are as valuable as BTC, you can try it out as long as you have the money to invest . That is what will determine your profit in the near future. Proper research is very important too

NFTs are a particular aspect of cryptocurrencies that many people, myself included, do not understand. But like everyone else it prints money. That's where I want to be.

So many people are investing in the non-fungible token. It is a new cryptocurrency technology but presently there is a declination in the popularity of the non-fungible token. so investing in it is just a personal choice. There's chance that profit could be made from it.

There have been some scams, however, NFTs are not scams. Calling NFTs as scam is same as calling crypto as a ponzi schemes (a lot of people believe that crypto is a ponzi scheme)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back