What's new

Is learning to repair old PCs good for learning to repair new PCs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I need to learn more about PC repair as it's something I have always wanted to learn for the better. I have taken a computer repair class in high school, but I didn't retain most of the stuff I learned in that class. But I figure learning how to repair old PCs is just as good as learning to repair newer PCs. A lot of the tech is the same, just better these days.

Anyway, who here still repairs old PCs and old PC tech related parts?

Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge or the skill on how to repair PC or any other tech related stuffs. It's something that I don't get into doing as long as I know that there are professionals who can be able to do it for me. I will simply have it taken to them and pay them to do their job very well.

Older computers are not quite the same anymore. A lot has changed. It is actually easier to build one now then it was 15 years ago. I would say just to learn on new ones.

Older computers are not quite the same anymore. A lot has changed. It is actually easier to build one now then it was 15 years ago. I would say just to learn on new ones.

This has been the way I have been going with my PC ever since I don't have any knowledge on how to repair my old ones. I usually take them to the professional to help me and fix whatever that is broken but ever since it's easier for me to get a new one, once I am satisfied with the performance of my old PC and want to upgrade, I will simply get a new one.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back