Is it worth signing up for Gettr?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am looking for less popular social networks to join in order to get more traffic to my sites. From what I have heard, they took a pretty big hit when that Joe Rogan guy joined and decided to leave the platform. I don't care about the politics of the site, I just want to know if it is a good place to advertise my sites and get clicks. Has anyone tried using them?

Yes it always good to signup new social media platform as it always gives you something and you can also build good community too and it is specially designed for American audience.

How can you get good traffic from social sites that are not popular, or less popular? The platform is less popular, which means fewer people use it. When the platform doe snot have a lot of usrs, how can you expect good traffic? YOu will have to use popular platforms and target proper audience to get good traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back