What's new

Is it true that only 10% of forex traders succeed?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There are very few percentage of forex traders making success and this is a known fact . It was established at only 10% of people that trade forex are very successful and that's a minute percentage compared to the huge number of people that are involving in forex investment.

I also believe what you said that the numbers of profitable traders is not more than 10% in reality as the forex market takes a lot of mastering to succeed in it and become profitable.

The percentage of traders making success in forex market is very slim and that is why it is important to become a professional before you jump on live trading so that you will be able to make success.

The major reason why few percentage of the forex traders succeed is because a lot of Traders go into forex trading without reasonable experience on how to trade.

The proportion of successful Forex traders is a subject of debate.It is challenging to pinpoint a precise number because success rates might vary depending on the trader's knowledge, abilities, trading methods, risk-management techniques, and market conditions.

I don't know about this but I cannot argue it because it's a possibility. Forex trading is not for faint hearted individual and those who are not ready to learn. However, there are many forex traders in the world. So, to say only 10 percent succeed is very hard to believe.

The proportion of successful Forex traders is a subject of debate.It is challenging to pinpoint a precise number because success rates might vary depending on the trader's knowledge, abilities, trading methods, risk-management techniques, and market conditions.
Additionally, it is usually difficult to determine the certain number of forex traders that fail. However ,the number of people who succeed in forex will depend on the level of experience and how they could analyse the market.

What really attributed to 10% of the traders making success is because of lack of experience, following the fact that forex needs a lot of experience to excel or to make an informed trading decision.

Although it can be challenging to estimate the exact success rate of forex traders, it is obvious that a sizeable portion of traders fail. The characteristics that distinguish successful traders from the competition are experience, discipline, and strategy. Additionally, they are conscious of the hazards associated with trading and take precautions to reduce them.

I think I agree that more people lose in forex trading than those who succeed. Forex trading may be done with skill but there is some luck involved. Plus everyone understanding abilities and execution of strategies is not the same, that is why there is some disparity in winners and losers in forex trading.

True, statistics show that 90% of the forex traders lose, therefore it means rest of the 10% is only successful. The reason for their success can be attributed to many factors like their training edge, price action strategy that they use, determining trend strength etc.

Yes, That is true..
Only 10 per cent of Traders are successful in Forex trading. If everyone is successful with Forex trading, How would they get paid. "Most wins from every forex trade comes from the losses of other traders"

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back