What's new

Is it possible to sell Bitcoin after the price hit $ 20k?

It's over $20k right now. Some analysis are suggesting there could be a drop in Bitcoin's price. I don't agree with that though. I would still hold mine till when I see a very significant increase in price before selling.

Is it possible to sell Bitcoin after the price hit $ 20k?
Bitcoin Unspent Outputs increased dramatically in 2020, setting an all-time record. Now that the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 17,824.79 USD, Edward Moya Senior Analyst at Oanda said investors are aiming for a price of US $ 20 thousand, which at the same time can trigger a sell-off, Bitcoin volume has remained stable over the past few days, between US $ 23 billion and US $ 32 billion. and Bitcoin is still above the Moving Average (MA) 50, 100 and 200 on a daily scale (1D). So what do you think, will there be a big sale once the Bitcoin price hits $ 20k?
The price is now more than the $20,000 threshold you were expecting. I know this an old thread, that's why you're still envisaging on the old price.

Btc sells anytime any day, if the price maintains a stability of 20k for a long time, more people will definitely trade, no doubt.

Most people that invested in Bitcoin are targeting the price of $20000 of Bitcoin, These are mostly short term investors, while longer term investors are targeting $32000 price range to actually sell off their Bitcoin and make profit.

That has happened already. Bitcoin has moved high above expected price. Today, bitcoin has hit $21,000 and its still moving on. We need to invest on the platform so that we grow as bitcoin grow. I have tried on doing my best to increase my invested money on cryptocurrency generally. I see Etherium following the same footprints.

The current price is $24k and still rising, and there are still buyers. So if anyone is interested to sell their BTC, this is also a good time. No guarantee for future, but if you want to save it for more rise, then your choice.

The answer is yes, people will definitely withdraw their Bitcoin when the price skyrocket to $20,000. But am afraid the withdrawal rate may lead to the fall of Bitcoin, what do you think?

No matter how Dearing a Price for an article is there will definitely be someone waiting to buy it because he believes and foresee some kind of benefits which are not visible to the seller.

If it is possible to sell Bitcoin when the price gets to 20,000$? My answer is Yes. There will always be people willing to pay for it, as long as it remains valuable.

Remember also that people use Bitcoin for payment.

The question is rhetorical in my opinion because there are people ready to buy bitcoin at any price because they believe that value will grow higher especially since the price crossed $20k this month.

You can sell for sure. There is nobody to stop you. In fact you would find that the value in near future may even go higher. So stack as much bitcoin as possible with the coins. So make sure to invest into other coins too. You would be able to earn pretty good from the bitcoin and other alt coins which have a high price as well.

If you want to sell at $20,000 you will have to look in your rear view window. I converted a few hundred into Gift Cards for Christmas Gifts this month and had no problems at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back