What's new

Is it possible to sell Bitcoin after the price hit $ 20k?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is it possible to sell Bitcoin after the price hit $ 20k?
Bitcoin Unspent Outputs increased dramatically in 2020, setting an all-time record. Now that the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 17,824.79 USD, Edward Moya Senior Analyst at Oanda said investors are aiming for a price of US $ 20 thousand, which at the same time can trigger a sell-off, Bitcoin volume has remained stable over the past few days, between US $ 23 billion and US $ 32 billion. and Bitcoin is still above the Moving Average (MA) 50, 100 and 200 on a daily scale (1D). So what do you think, will there be a big sale once the Bitcoin price hits $ 20k?

Maybe there will be if people will need fiat currency to live, or to invest in some other areas like real estate

Thks is a good news to those that had biought it when the price was very low
I also believe that it is still increase in value to a billion dollar by then I will be a billionaire

Thks is a good news to those that had biought it when the price was very low
I also believe that it is still increase in value to a billion dollar by then I will be a billionaire
remember me I wish you that your dreams come true, when they happen buy me a cabin in the woods :D

People are always buying and selling bitcoins every single second. Yeah, when the price is going to reach 20k there will probably be an increase in people who sell their bitcoin but you have to remember that someone has to buy that bitcoin either an exchange or another person

Sure there will since that's most investors target..it won't be a sudden news if it's drops after reaching $20k

I think there will always be buying and selling of Bitcoin regardless of the price. I sincerely hope that sales at $20,000 as anticipated by many will not cause a dip in btc price.

What is Bitcoin? Nothing! People can neither see it, touch it or feel it. This is mathematical thing, crypto. If investors want, they will buy it. If people are willing to buy in such multiple thousand of dollars, then price can be higher too. However as previous experience, it is possible BTC value will decrease soon.

Sure, many people would sell theirs, $20k is the price many are waiting for. By then they must have made much profits and consider selling.

I think there will always be buying and selling of Bitcoin regardless of the price. I sincerely hope that sales at $20,000 as anticipated by many will not cause a dip in btc price.
Of course the crypto market will always be crowded with traders buying and selling Bitcoin every day, so what I mean is buying and selling for hodl. Of course if there is a big sale by whales at a price of $ 20k it will affect the price down.

Of course, it will be possible to sell it but fees will be higher and that will cost your selling profit. You will sell it on 20k but after fees maybe you will feel like you are srlling it on 17-18k.

Well, my opinion is this, but after which everyone does his / her business.
If I owned Bitcoin now? Ok, I wouldn't wait that the price reach 20K$, and then, I'd sell them all immediately!
This because I would not want to run the risk of halving.

Of course, it will be possible to sell it but fees will be higher and that will cost your selling profit. You will sell it on 20k but after fees maybe you will feel like you are srlling it on 17-18k.
Wow. I never thought of this, but that won't be fair then. What is now the purpose of waiting for the price to reach $20k when we ain't making complete profits?

Wow. I never thought of this, but that won't be fair then. What is now the purpose of waiting for the price to reach $20k when we ain't making complete profit.
It depends on wallet fees but in blockchain it will be like 40-60 satoshis on 1000.. Which is 4-6% from amount.. If you are using any exchanger. Of course it is possible to have lower fees using other wallet. This is just my opinion,I am not experienced trader so there can be errors ..

Well, my opinion is this, but after which everyone does his / her business.
If I owned Bitcoin now? Ok, I wouldn't wait that the price reach 20K$, and then, I'd sell them all immediately!
This because I would not want to run the risk of halving.
You need not sell them off immediately you should watch the charts carefully and try to understand why it’s rising or falling so you can know when to sell it off

You need not sell them off immediately you should watch the charts carefully and try to understand why it’s rising or falling so you can know when to sell it off
Well, a while ago I read three reasons why Bitcoin is currently increasing in value every day.
In addition, there are even those who even expect to reach $ 300,000 by the end of next year!
But, I'm sorry, this seems to me really exaggerated!

I think a larger percentage will sell their bitcoin immediately the price hits $20,000 and this may have a negative effect on Bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back