What's new

Is it better to focus on one cryptocurrency, or to diversify into others?

Bro please don't put all your eggs in one basket please share it maybe you can buy deferent basket and put it make sure you deferenciate, so that if anything happens to one it may not really affect you the most, buy deferent crypto currency and keep in deferent wallet

Bro please don't put all your eggs in one basket please share it maybe you can buy deferent basket and put it make sure you deferenciate, so that if anything happens to one it may not really affect you the most, buy deferent crypto currency and keep in deferent wallet
I do understand that. It's just that I'm seeking opinions on it, especially if someone doesn't have a lot of capital to put into it.

But is it really advisable to hold currency in so many wallets, especially if it's not hardware wallets? I feel it's too risky.

It can be said that Bitcoin has the greatest attention out of all cryptocurrency.

One important question is if someone should focus on just one crypto, Bitcoin only, or to diversify and invest into other altcoins.

If so, which give altcoins would you choose after bitcoin?
I examine it very deeply that when one cryptocurrency is in getting low position then some other in bullish condition. I saw when Bitcoin and ethereum goes up the litecoin and dash goes down and vice versa so try to invest in different.

If you ask me, I will say putting all your money or focus on one coin could be risky given that cryptocurrency is volatile. A coin you see today may lose value to the extent that it is no more traded tomorrow and vise versa. Like me I have my money in the coins mostly listed by exchangers. That is my strategy and little contribution.

I do understand that. It's just that I'm seeking opinions on it, especially if someone doesn't have a lot of capital to put into it.

But is it really advisable to hold currency in so many wallets, especially if it's not hardware wallets? I feel it's too risky.
Bro it very simple like I said earlier, all you need to do Is to download luno wallet sign up, and make sure you're password is secured, in luno wallet there are many crypto currencies, I mean luno accept many coin expecially btc, LTC, Eth. Bch, and many more.

To invest on one type of crypto currency is not such a good idea, because when that particular crypto is falling you won't have another crypto coin to reinforce at that particular moment.
So investing on more than one crypto is the best idea.

From my orientation,putting all your eggs into one basket is not the best way of handling things,i would rather invest some percentage of my funds in bitcoin then observe amongst the other coins,which one has the potential of becoming a great asset and invest in it.

It is never advisable to invest in one coin because honestly you may not make good profit in a very short time, Invest in small coin and already growing coins , if you are binancer ensure you have good number or amount of BNB for different projects in the platforms.

It kind of depends on the currency you're investing in. Your best bet, is to invest into the better companies and not worry so much about the small time or new cryptocurrency services. As well, the more you invest in, the tougher it will be to keep track of things. So I like to go for more popular ones when it comes to investing.

Diversity is very important and I would never recommend putting all your eggs in one basket. Diversification offers you the opportunity to make more profits from multiple sources instead of just one.

It depends on your preference and your financial capability as some coins have skyrocketed and require much capital to start like bitcoins and ethereum that are over $1,000 which makes people with less financial capability invest in lower coins make profit invest in higher ones.

It depends on your preference and your financial capability as some coins have skyrocketed and require much capital to start like bitcoins and ethereum that are over $1,000 which makes people with less financial capability invest in lower coins make profit invest in higher ones.
Investing in lower coins for those with small capital is highly profitable than investing in big coins with the same capital. Any day any time I will opt to invest in smaller coins less than 1 cent.

It can be said that Bitcoin has the greatest attention out of all cryptocurrency.

One important question is if someone should focus on just one crypto, Bitcoin only, or to diversify and invest into other altcoins.

If so, which give altcoins would you choose after bitcoin?
I think the best for someone to go about trading cryptocurrency,to try and look out for the one that work for he or she. So what am trying to say in a short note is that if bitcoin work well for you like when you trade on it, you earn some profit,so I guess there is no reason why trying to trade on other one.

I would recommend you diversify all of your investment on crypto currency and not stick to just one single form of cryptocurrency, because you can't predict for certainty the actual outcome of a currency.

Its actually good if one can diversify on his investing on cryptocurrencies. The rate of increase differ in each of the cryptocurrency.

In the aspects of investing in different cryptocurrencies it was depends on the choice of the investor, you can invest in different cryptocurrencies if you like, but I prefer invest in different cryptocurrencies

Honestly it will be good to focus on one,but it will limit your opportunity to take advantage of other coins, as a coin scalper focusing on one coin is not favourable.

It is better to invest in difference currencies as one cant accurately predict the movement of these crypto currencies. Investing in more thing one keeps you on a safe track

For me personally it would be better to diversify into other cryptocurency,as the prices of upcoming crypto are very low, making it the best time to buy and allow it to grow,That was how bitcoin and ethrium made their value high.

Its better to put your eggs in different basket than putting all in one. If anything goes wrong, then you can still have something else to fall back to.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back